• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it as well. I left because I had to eat dinner. I seem to be improving as well. I still can't tell which one I should stick to: Pikachu or Toon Link. What do you think?

Well with that Toon Link I only lost due to the lag there (side B didn't kick in =\) and Pikachu seems to come close often. Skull bash though, you should use that less... it leaves you wide open.

Edited by Sirius

Anything being downloaded? It is rather odd that we've gone from lagless to Marthur lag.

My sister isn't at home and I believe my cpu is the only one open.

I do have MSN and Steam on, but not downloading anything.

Sara still creaming you guys?

We didn't fight today.

Explains a lot of things...

We live in neighboring territories yet we get this much lag...I don't what what's happening.

THE END OF THE WORLD!

Probably just a lot of activity. Don't blame me, I live closer to each of you than you two live to each other.

Well with that Toon Link I only lost due to the lag there (side B didn't kick in =\) and Pikachu seems to come close often. Skull bash though, you should use that less... it leaves you wide open.

I know I should, it's just... Satisfying whenever it hits. Still, you haven't completed answered my question: Toon Link or Pikachu? Not sure if I've mentioned this, but... Pikachu was my main for most of melee and part of brawl, so that might be why I could be better with him.

THE END OF THE WORLD!

Probably just a lot of activity. Don't blame me, I live closer to each of you than you two live to each other.

I know I should, it's just... Satisfying whenever it hits. Still, you haven't completed answered my question: Toon Link or Pikachu? Not sure if I've mentioned this, but... Pikachu was my main for most of melee and part of brawl, so that might be why I could be better with him.

What state? I know Sirius lives in NY ( where I don't know ).

Pikachu IMO. Thunder is good for fucking recoveries.

You should try to main a few people though, so add Toon Link as well. But PLEASE don't pick Diddy.

Edited by Cream

I thought the answer should've been obvious. You went from 2 stocks to a lucky victory with TL on one of our matches but with Pikachu it always ends up close. Though, I have been getting better at Pikachu so keep trying the 2 and see which you like best.

What state? I know Sirius lives in NY ( where I don't know ).

Pikachu IMO. Thunder is good for fucking recoveries.

You should try to main a few people though, so add Toon Link as well. But PLEASE don't pick Diddy.

New Hampshire.

Thought so.

The list of prime used:

Pit

Falco

Toon Link

Pikachu

I've mained everyone at one time or another. Heck, I used to destroy all with Ness. That may be why I never do amazingly. I switch too often. Except for Ness, he was the one I used to beat event 51 in melee. I would be torturing myself more if I used him!

I thought the answer should've been obvious. You went from 2 stocks to a lucky victory with TL on one of our matches but with Pikachu it always ends up close. Though, I have been getting better at Pikachu so keep trying the 2 and see which you like best.

I like using Toon Link more, but I have a lot of experience with Pikachu... Hmm... I think it's too early to make a true decision between the two.

To be honest, we were each other at our throats while Lux was laughing and sniping us with arrows.

I kill you, I have way more damage than him and I die.

How'd you know I was actually laughing? : D

How'd you know I was actually laughing? : D

You have two targets nearly not caring about your presence ( you were left with low %s most of the time ) dueling to the death while you can just snipe them away from a very safe distance.

It's laughing matter.

Thought so.

Good point. Called the United States "America" is really egotistical on the country's part.

More like stupid.

America refers to both North and South America. And Central.

Edited by NoNameAtAll