• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It amuses me how many people are opposed to waifus. I guess they don't understand that "waifus" aren't a gameplay mechanic, but rather the result of fans obsessing over fictional characters. You don't need an in-game marriage system for that to happen.

I think I tried making the point that waifus weren't a gameplay mechanic (at least not until FE13) earlier but that message apparently didn't quite get through to them.

Also, being sick is shit.

In Awakening and FE4 getting waifus and husbandos together gets you OP kids. Gameplay mechanic for sure.

And the whole waifu/husbando thing is more of a side effect of people becoming increasingly isolated in such a fast paced world that actually being face to face with people is a huge undertaking some people would rather avoid and such mentalities are heavily influenced by a huge host of factors from societal pressures and personal issues. Looking for companionship in something synthetic is easier than finding the real thing and it's constantly being used to against people to prey upon their earnings for profit.

Etherborg Robo the Death Robot Killing Machine

S/He is powered by powered by hatred and strife supplied by humans the whole world over

His/Her favorite kind of music? DEATH METAL

Doesn't Capcom just put out Monster Hunter and Street Fighter these days. Speaking of Monster Hunter, 4 looks amazing but, like, I wish we were getting the New! (regular)3DS along with the New! 3DS XL.

Wasn't it a browser based game or a crossover game with all of their other dead IPs or is there a new one in the works.

It's a browser game, I think. Some of the screenshots I saw made me think of Ragnarok Online or Maplestory.

I don't know. I've never played either of them. What I meant was the general aesthetic of the game made me think of RO and Maplestory for some reason.

Aren't Ragnarock Online and Maplestory completely different?

Or was there stuff reassembling both (I can't really picture that tbh)

One is a 2D isometric view MMO and the other is a 2D side scrolling MMO.

Neither of them kept me playing like Trickster Online.(rest in piece -weep-)

And the whole waifu/husbando thing is more of a side effect of people becoming increasingly isolated in such a fast paced world that actually being face to face with people is a huge undertaking some people would rather avoid and such mentalities are heavily influenced by a huge host of factors from societal pressures and personal issues. Looking for companionship in something synthetic is easier than finding the real thing and it's constantly being used to against people to prey upon their earnings for profit.

Mother of crap, that was... I'm sure it'd be enlightening to some people in this forum.