FE4 THREAD

Fia

Little fun fact: complaining gets us somewhere (provided, it is not over petty stuff over x character not being in a game).

Another fun fact: being easily accepting is potentially bad. If Nintendo sees that consumers are okay with the New 3DS not having an adapter, they will feel comfortable with not including one for any future handheld they release, thinking that they will just buy one separately. And then Nintendo could take that nonsense to the next level....

"xbox live gold taught sony that consumers would be willing to pay for online"

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Little fun fact: complaining gets us somewhere (provided, it is not over petty stuff over x character not being in a game).

Another fun fact: being easily accepting is potentially bad. If Nintendo sees that consumers are okay with the New 3DS not having an adapter, they will feel comfortable with not including one for any future handheld they release, thinking that they will just buy one separately. And then Nintendo could take that nonsense to the next level....

The only thing worth complaining about(in my opinion) regarding the New! 3DS XL is the lack of New! (regular)3DS being released here.

And again, the New! 3DS XL uses the same charger as the past five DS models(which is apparently ten bucks) so the complaints seem stupid and pointless to me. Not to mention I highly doubt Nintendo would be stupid enough to release a new handheld(if it uses a different charger) without an adapter.

By new, I mean an actual new handheld, not an enhanced one.

Edited by Emeraldfox

The only thing worth complaining about(in my opinion) regarding the New! 3DS XL is the lack of New! (regular)3DS being released here.

That UK bundle with the faceplates and mario holder holy shit. =o

But...Vanna White

not that wheel of fortune Big Loud Silly

Jojo's

speaking of AA i still haven't finished TnT

the game corrupting itself once in a while sure doesn't help *~*

I guess I'll finish Justice and then go back to it

Edited by Noba.

It keeps randomly getting a problem where i have to download the game again if i want to play it

But at least my save keeps fine and it didn't seem to happen midsection so I didn't lose any progress

what the hell

i'm not buying a broken game

what the hell

i'm not buying a broken game

Well I haven't found anything about this and I haven't played many other games on my 3DS since getting this SD card so it could always be an issue with it rather than the game itself Edited by Noba.