• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

this movie.... MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE

WHY IS IKKI EVEN THERE? THE HARDCORE FANS WOULD COMPLAIN OF COURSE, BUT THEY WOULD COMPLAIN EITHER FUCKING WAY, HE DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OTHER THAN ONE HIT KO A MOOK AND BE KO'ED EFFORTLESSLY BY SHURA

SHUN ALSO DOES JACKSHIT. YOU'D THINK HE WOULD FINALLY DO SOMETHING BY FIGHTING AGAINST APHRODITE, BUT THE POOR FUCK APPEARS FOR 10 SECONDS BEFORE GETTING KILLED

THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE ANY RESEMBLANCE OF CHARACTERIZATION ARE SHUN, SEIYA (HE HOGS THE ENTIRE FUCKING MOVIE, WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT) AND MAAAAAYBE SHIRYU.

For my surprise, Aldebaran was actually well made. Other than that fucking nose ring, I finally can't complain about my zodiac's saint. He's also the shining gold saint in the movie, I'd say. It doesn't forgive the dub for using the word TIOZÃO more than once

The question is: WHAT CROWD WAS THE TARGET OF THIS MOVIE? Surely it couldn't be longtime fans, they would be fucking DEMENTED if they thought Tatsumi(who loses his (only) remarkable trait of looking like a jackass thug of a servant) getting more screentime than Ikki was a good idea. What about it attracting new fans? I wonder who could find scenes like Deathmask dignity's death or Seiya acting extremely goofy around Saori APPEALING.

It's just so fucking bad... Saga who was actually pretty damn interesting in the original work is just a flat villain who turns into Sephiroth for no damn reason.

WHY WAS THIS MOVIE MADE

WHY IS IKKI EVEN THERE? THE HARDCORE FANS WOULD COMPLAIN OF COURSE, BUT THEY WOULD COMPLAIN EITHER FUCKING WAY, HE DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OTHER THAN ONE HIT KO A MOOK AND BE KO'ED EFFORTLESSLY BY SHURA

ikki's battle was against shaka... but then shaka decided not to be retarded, and ikki became a punching bag

the movie really isn't kind to the siblings

It doesn't forgive the dub for using the word TIOZÃO more than once

it's probably ossan/ojisan

I wonder who could find scenes like Deathmask dignity's death or Seiya acting extremely goofy around Saori APPEALING.

seiya's goofiness was so animu it hurt

the movie was an elaborate troll

ikki's battle was against shaka... but then shaka decided not to be retarded, and ikki became a punching bag

the movie really isn't kind to the siblings

it's probably ossan/ojisan

seiya's goofiness was so animu it hurt

the movie was an elaborate troll

shaka is pretty much as bland as possible

yeah, but it sounds so....... dumb

the movie was a piece of shit. kurumada can suck a cactus

shaka is pretty much as bland as possible

yeah, but it sounds so....... dumb

the movie was a piece of shit. kurumada can suck a cactus

shaka is a shortcut

não tem cara de tiozão

brace for soul of gold

part 5 sucks BALLS

It's ok so far

Which is bad as far as Jojo go

also i don't buy this bs about Giorno having a mother he's obviously the son of Dio and Jonathan

I dunno giorno is actually feeling better than jotaro right now tbh

Edited by Noba.

It's ok so far

Which is bad as far as Jojo go

also i don't buy this bs about Giorno having a mother he's obviously the son of Dio and Jonathan

I dunno giorno is actually feeling better than jotaro right now tbh

giorno has been tainted

giorno has the personality of a plank

plank from ed edd and eddy has more of a personality