• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

which one are you playing

i only played march of the minis on my 3ds it was pretty fun

miniland mayhem actually

might make it a challenge

>Harry Potter and Card games.

well but all those dorms and unexplainable assholery between them.... also things get dark out of nowhere too

Yes it is. First time playing it?

Yeah. I thought about starting with the GBA one, but since I am already playing good DS games, why not

well but all those dorms and unexplainable assholery between them.... also things get dark out of nowhere too

I challenge you to a duel. Loser gets their legs cut off and bleed to a horrible death.

I challenge you to a duel. Loser gets their legs cut off and bleed to a horrible death.

you mean those shadow disks are gonna send me to the shadow realm????

Yes.... Let's go with that.

sometimes i get the feeling 4kids made their censorship while on drugs. invisible guns, what the fuck

sometimes i get the feeling 4kids made their censorship while on drugs. invisible guns, what the fuck

Completely removing certain chunks of 5Ds because characters were playing quickdraw with revolver-shaped duel disks and basically all of the last season. Good times.

Completely removing certain chunks of 5Ds because characters were playing quickdraw with revolver-shaped duel disks and basically all of the last season. Good times.

Shit, I don't think 5Ds aired around here if it did GX killed all of my interest on watching it. Fuck Jaden

Jaden was funny. At first he was all, 'Dueling is fun' then he was all, 'Dueling is serious buisiness I have to win always playing for fun is for CHUMPS' then he wa all, 'Dueling is fun' again.

Jaden was funny. At first he was all, 'Dueling is fun' then he was all, 'Dueling is serious buisiness I have to win always playing for fun is for CHUMPS' then he wa all, 'Dueling is fun' again.

And he got two brain room mates.

I dunno I always found him fucking annoying. His cheapness in the GBA game like being able to fusion summon flame wingman on the first fucking turn only made it worse for me

In fact I found most of the GX cast a pain. I dunno if the BR dub had something to do with it, but man, the only character I liked was Bastion.