FE4 THREAD

Fia

HELL YEAH

I'm on the fence about it and Beast Wars but holy shit Beast Wars is so good.

DINOBOT NEVER FORGET

Beast Wars is so awesome, it's a shame Beast Machines was iffy.

Tigatron for the win, tho

do you have a link to their original video or something, they took it down

oh wait nvm

not that it matters to me, i already didn't buy ubisoft stuff anyway

i wish, i only got some kind of script. what hilariously mismanagement.

oh wait hhihihi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efL76eGY4_k

at 3:00

Edited by Яei Яei

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Beast Wars is so awesome, it's a shame Beast Machines was iffy.

Tigatron for the win, tho

I got that too, but I've only watched one episode. Is it really so iffy? I know most of the cast loved BW and hated BM, except for David Kaye who really enjoyed it.

It's a huge shame Tigatron was only around for a bit in season 1, he was really cool. But really though, besides him, the best characters were Dinobot, Megatron, Rhinox and Rattrap, roughly in that order. Dinobot's absence is kind of why the third season wasn't as good as the other two, too.

Edited by Nightmare

I got that too, but I've only watched one episode. Is it really so iffy? I know most of the cast loved BW and hated BM, except for David Kaye who really enjoyed it.

It's a huge shame Tigatron was only around for a bit in season 1, he was really cool. But really though, besides him, the best characters were Dinobot, Megatron, Rhinox and Rattrap, roughly in that order. Dinobot's absence is kind of why the third season wasn't as good as the other two, too.

Yeah, the scenarios weren't that great, the plot was all over the place... a bit of a disaster.

Inferno was also fucking amazing, too. Shit, BW is TOP NOTCH.

Yeah, BM was just really meh.

Dinobot was the best. Season 1 was so good. The transmetal forms were mad cool.

Yeah, the scenarios weren't that great, the plot was all over the place... a bit of a disaster.

Yeah, BM was just really meh.

That doesn't sound promising. Guess I'll watch it anyway though.

Inferno was also fucking amazing, too. Shit, BW is TOP NOTCH.

INFERNO HOW COULD I FORGET HIM

There were some dumb characters though. Mostly Cheetor and the two Predacons that got killed at season end. Quickstrike, Rampage and Depth Charge were kind of okay-ish. But man, Megatron's voice and accent are still the most enchanting things ever.

Dinobot was the best. Season 1 was so good. The transmetal forms were mad cool.

Transmetal Megatron looked so great. I was sad at this upgrade in season 3, it looked kinda dumb. : (

That doesn't sound promising. Guess I'll watch it anyway though.

INFERNO HOW COULD I FORGET HIM

There were some dumb characters though. Mostly Cheetor and the two Predacons that got killed at season end. Quickstrike, Rampage and Depth Charge were kind of okay-ish. But man, Megatron's voice and accent are still the most enchanting things ever.

Transmetal Megatron looked so great. I was sad at this upgrade in season 3, it looked kinda dumb. : (

Yeah, Cheetor was a chump lol.

His 2nd upgrade looked dumb : (

First one was amazing.

Have you seen the concept art for his second upgrade? It looks a lot bulkier and cooler, makes me wonder why they didn't go with it.

mhm! dunno why they didn't go with that one haha.

oh yeah, waspinator was another character i liked. he was a joke lol.

how have you been bro?

So puzzle 150 is Mewtwo.

Made me smile.

Shouldn't it be okay since dragon types are effective against themselves?

I'll be there soon I think anyway.

What are your stats so far?

it's probably an issue of needing specific mons instead of being able to use fairy and ice ones you already have

or something

Dragon effectiveness is probably why they made this stage like this.

Dunno how much extra damage you get by catching them and having them on your team...

And yeah, specific mons aka Axew and Fraxure. The stage is fixed: Axew, Fraxure and Haxorus. The first time I did it I had Glalie, Altaria, Azumarill and Slurpuff but none of them were even in the puzzle area. D: It was WEIRD.

Stats?

edit: haha i'm slow

Edited by Tsamimi

OH RIGHT there's a little trainer card thingy

94 caught

I don't care about the expert stages because they are fucking impossible for me to complete. And I've been skipping the daily pokemon because I want to blitz through the main part...

94 caught

I don't care about the expert stages because they are fucking impossible for me to complete. And I've been skipping the daily pokemon because I want to blitz through the main part...

I'm at 142

You should be able to now that you have stronger mons?

I tried Venusaur earlier and had 30 seconds left.

The Imitation Game was good

I see someone had a date

Of all them movies nominated for best picture, I only saw American Sniper and Theory of Everything. Two solid flicks.

Aaaaand then I put my foot down

Wednesday my temperature was 100.1 and that time I called in sick and the lady said there was nobody to replace me, would it be fine if I come to work anyway and just take medicine? So I say okay I guess that'll work.

Yesterday my temperature jumped to 101.6. But other symptoms got a bit better. I figured she'd ask me to do the same thing anyway and I'd be asking very last-minute, so I came to work again.

And just earlier I checked and my temperature got to 102.8. I could barely even talk. I spoke to my dad about it and he said there's no way I can go to work anymore. I tried calling the lady I called last time and she wouldn't pick up both times (I left a message the second tome), I called the restaurant and they wouldn't pick up (they don't have a message system). I had one very sweet coworker's number so I called her and asked her to pass the message on that I could not make it to work.

At least she was very understanding ;u;

Now I will just reeeeeeeeeeeest

..........and most likely no way in hell I'll go there tomorrow either~

/end rant

Edited by Freohr Datia

i don't know how things work over there, but around here you need to go to a physician to lawfully skip work

anyway get better soon, silly fahrenheit girl

94 caught

I'm at 142

You should be able to now that you have stronger mons?

I tried Venusaur earlier and had 30 seconds left.

you know what i found funny

huniepop also follows the "limited moves for regular play, quick moves for extra" pattern

yeah i found it too

"stop complaining, crybabies"

ubisoft/10

Edited by TravelingElder

yeah i found it too

"stop complaining, crybabies"

ubisoft/10

and the dude said that while giving a felipe neto impersonation. nice job

true, Expert ones feel tough at first but with stronger mons they are better.

FYI I have 86 stages cleared and I cleared/caught the first 3 Experts. Lucario 70 attack power. worth it!

However Articuno was nasty. columns of ice! I tried various megas to clear the ice but I always have some HP left.

RNG. RNG. fails twice to catch at 80(g-ball) then catches it normally at 36 ish.