• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Same result but slower then >_>

He uses FalaFlame. +10 MGC, +10 MDF, and +10 DEF.

Has Awareness. And basically Fire > Wind.

It will be a long battle. >_>

Awareness. Dammit, I forgot to add that in my defensive skill list. Seriously, you be untoucheable with those skills.

Also, I remaster this MIDI - http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ninte...E4-Chapter1.mid

Give me about 10 minutes to get it all together.

You are still cheap with it. >_>

I'll dance for them.

*dances*

Long battle still long. Just be careful so Alvis won't attack you.

Same result but slower then >_>

If time is my enemy I will still win! I have priests with libro ;)

Awareness. Dammit, I forgot to add that in my defensive skill list. Seriously, you be untoucheable with those skills.

Also, I remaster this MIDI - http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ninte...E4-Chapter1.mid

Give me about 10 minutes to get it all together.

It sounds good : )

Whatcha guys talking about?

Alvis's skills and the supreme defensive skillset I guess.

He uses FalaFlame. +10 MGC, +10 MDF, and +10 DEF.

Has Awareness. And basically Fire > Wind.

It will be a long battle. >_>

But his odds are strongly improved if I couldn't hit him while he was sleeping : /

If time is my enemy I will still win! I have priests with libro ;)

I killed those priests already, along with your other staff users.

You are still cheap with it. >_>

At first, I was thinking you was talking about the MIDI. I'm here saying to myself "AT LEAST I'M GONNA GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL ARRANGER!!!"

But yeah, Awareness, Ambush, Anger, and Prayer would make anyone cheap.

It sounds good : )

Umm, not to burst your buble but I didn't do the original MIDI. I'm remastering it by changing the instruments, controling the balance, and making the sound quality better. I'm gonna give credit in the file name.

EDIT: Composing a battle theme is freakin' hard. Never had experience composing a fast-paced piece of music. I'm doing a minor battle theme inspired by Final Fantasy 2j.

Edited by King_Zephiel

Umm, not to burst your buble but I didn't do the original MIDI. I'm remastering it by changing the instruments, controling the balance, and making the sound quality better. I'm gonna give credit in the file name.

Yeah, but it still sounds good : )

Of course I am. =/

Somehow I didn't think about that... You didn't spot the archers, though :)

Somehow I didn't think about that... You didn't spot the archers, though :)

I have Hero Sword, Hero Spear, and Wind Sword here. All of them 100 kills. And currently I'm equipping Wind Sword. My Speed is maxed.

I don't think some petty archers can harm me. xP

Okay.

Speaking of Girt in the Spirit Forest, everything is ready now.

Here's the song I remastred from that MIDI.

http://www.box.net/shared/yzi0jurfuo

The original was done by Joalo Johny Buaze of VGMusic.com and I just did the remaster.

Hm...

Is this done with Keyboard and Guitar? O_o

And I like it. ^_^

I have Hero Sword, Hero Spear, and Wind Sword here. All of them 100 kills. And currently I'm equipping Wind Sword. My Speed is maxed.

I don't think some petty archers can harm me. xP

What you don't have is awareness, and you can only attack one at a time due to that nasty turn system :)

Okay.

Speaking of Girt in the Spirit Forest, everything is ready now.

Here's the song I remastred from that MIDI.

http://www.box.net/shared/yzi0jurfuo

The original was done by Joalo Johny Buaze of VGMusic.com and I just did the remaster.

Sounds good :) (if you're not tired by that now, but still sounds good)

What program do you use?

What you don't have is awareness, and you can only attack one at a time due to that nasty turn system :)

Wind Sword, can casts ElWind...

And I can dodge those arrows. D:<

Hm...

Is this done with Keyboard and Guitar? O_o

And I like it. ^_^

Recorded samples, actually. More than likely, the original arranger could had used keyboard. All I did was went on Fruity Loops 8 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FL_Studio) , put the original file in FLS8, dump the samples, and change the instruments' volume, balance, chorus, reverb and whatnot.

I play violin, keyboard, and piano but I don't have the tools to hook my keyboard to the computer and mess around with MIDI. I was thinking of covering "Disturbance of Agustria" on the violin. Working on it.

Sounds good smile.gif (if you're not tired by that now, but still sounds good)

What program do you use?

lol, you posted before I did. See above.

To add on, for the melody, I use Nylon String Guitar and Strings, the harmony's bassline I used contrabass (Double Bass) and the rest were strings from a Yamaha Grand Piano soundfont.

Edited by King_Zephiel

Too complicated. @_@

I'm totally blind in music after all. >_>

Well, you asked :P

One more shamlessplug: I did Idoun's theme on the piano. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMzOGlwOJiA...re=channel_page

Since I don't have perfect pitch, I had to improve with the Harmony but actually, it was fun.

Wind Sword, can casts ElWind...

And I can dodge those arrows. D:<

Eh... Longbow? No... Ah! Some of them are speedy generals with lots of stat boost rings and wing clippers!

Recorded samples, actually. More than likely, the original arranger could had used keyboard. All I did was went on Fruity Loops 8 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FL_Studio) , put the original file in FLS8, dump the samples, and change the instruments' volume, balance, chorus, reverb and whatnot.

I play violin, keyboard, and piano but I don't have the tools to hook my keyboard to the computer and mess around with MIDI. I was thinking of covering "Disturbance of Agustria" on the violin. Working on it.

lol, you posted before I did. See above.

To add on, for the melody, I use Nylon String Guitar and Strings, the harmony's bassline I used contrabass (Double Bass) and the rest were strings from a Yamaha Grand Piano soundfont.

Just out of curiosity, but:

Is it possible to change each instrument from a mixdown, or do you have the original working file?

Also, the bold: Show it if you finish it! It could sound great.

Well, you asked :P

One more shamlessplug: I did Idoun's theme on the piano. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMzOGlwOJiA...re=channel_page

Since I don't have perfect pitch, I had to improve with the Harmony but actually, it was fun.

It’s nice, but tbh I’m not too fond of this one. Because instead of sounding like a sad melancholy or something like that (the original Idoun’s theme), it sounds more like a sad romance? O_O

Eh... Longbow? No... Ah! Some of them are speedy generals with lots of stat boost rings and wing clippers!

NOT WORKING. I can dodge them just fine. And I have my Leg Ring, so I played Hit and Run tactic. =P

Just out of curiosity, but:

Is it possible to change each instrument from a mixdown, or do you have the original working file?

Also, the bold: Show it if you finish it! It could sound great.

Like, changing the instrument in the original file? It's possible but when you use a program like FL Studio, the original file is running when you play it. Actually, idk what's a mixdown is, I had to look it up.

And yeah, I'm hoping it could sound great. I been so focus on the piano and keyboard that my violin skills been suffering for a while. :lol:

On topic:

Umm . . . kill all humans and save the dragon race.

It’s nice, but tbh I’m not too fond of this one. Because instead of sounding like a sad melancholy or something like that (the original Idoun’s theme), it sounds more like a sad romance? O_O

Yeah, I used different chords than the original had and I sorta changed it into a sad love song. Jazz chords (VI, VII, xmin7, xmaj7) tend to do that with songs.

More or less, it could be a romantic remix of her theme and if I was feeling brave, I could work on it for a month or so and submit the remix to this site: http://www.ocremix.org/

You did gave me an idea to do that, so in a sense, it's a strange thank you.

Lolno. Change your name to Hannival. >_>

Ugh, but Hannibal sucks! Well, he didn't suck, but I didn't like him. Why I can't be somebody cooler like Tribant?