FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh, no, they're still beatable. Emporio proved that when he beat Enrico Pucci's skull in with basically just brute force, despite the fact that Pucci had THE most powerful stand in the series (Except maybe Gold Experience Requiem, but GRE technically has 0 in all stats and can only attack defend through it's ability, though that's all it needs.)

Also, it's rather easy to kill Requiem. Just destroy the little black ball behind your head and Requiem goes boom.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Really now? Damn Hol needs to learn to keep control over those bullets...

First time: Enya fucked him over by creating a hole in him. He tried to shoot her, but the gun went inside his mouth instead.

Second time: He used Thoth's predictions, but was slightly ahead of time. Otherwise Jotaro would've been headshotted.

First time: Enya fucked him over by creating a hole in him. He tried to shoot her, but the gun went inside his mouth instead.

Second time: He used Thoth's predictions, but was slightly ahead of time. Otherwise Jotaro would've been headshotted.

Huh... I don't remember Hol actually firing then though... Oh well.

New VS Topic up. This time it's JoJo VS HnK.

Also Jonathan VS Johnny for the hell of it..

It's so nice when you leave home for 2 hours and discover that the torrents you left downloading are just like when you left.

Siblings are amazing.

It's so nice when you leave home for 2 hours and discover that the torrents you left downloading are just like when you left.

Siblings are amazing.

Hurray for siblings. My sister downloads so much ( we have a 100 GB limit ) we have to pay additionnal fees.

Memory card deleted several times.

:[

Wasn't that movie made by the same guy who made the da vinci code?

Well, they're both based on books in the same series, but yes.

And now you'll see Dark Mages and Mercenaries.

24x.

D:

Was it better than DaVinci Code?

I'm not quite sure, to be honest. What I do know is that it required a lot less thought to figure out what was going on than The DaVinci Code.

Hurray for siblings. My sister downloads so much ( we have a 100 GB limit ) we have to pay additionnal fees.

:[

Bandwidth limits aren't well implemented around here. At least until a while ago, announced limits were merely bluffs.

Alternate title is Poison and Sleep.

Delicious.

D:

Deliver.

Well, they're both based on books in the same series, but yes.

I see... They seem like interesting stories. Sadly, according to what little I've seen of the Da Vinci code, this guy really needs to get his facts straight.

With all the Hammer Berserkers around ( or do they use Devil Axes? ), we should force him to use both Dalsin and Xavier.

All those hammers are the motive why I've never bothered using Dalshien and Xavier.

I see... They seem like interesting stories. Sadly, according to what little I've seen of the Da Vinci code, this guy really needs to get his facts straight.

It's a conspiracy theory. It's not based on what the Church's teachings.