FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, you asked :P

One more shamlessplug: I did Idoun's theme on the piano. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMzOGlwOJiA...re=channel_page

Since I don't have perfect pitch, I had to improve with the Harmony but actually, it was fun.

I haven't heard the original Idun theme, so can't comment on that. This reminds me of christmas somehow. Peacefull. And I saved it

It’s nice, but tbh I’m not too fond of this one. Because instead of sounding like a sad melancholy or something like that (the original Idoun’s theme), it sounds more like a sad romance? O_O

NOT WORKING. I can dodge them just fine. And I have my Leg Ring, so I played Hit and Run tactic. =P

DAMN! WHAT IS YOUR WEAKNESS??

Like, changing the instrument in the original file? It's possible but when you use a program like FL Studio, the original file is running when you play it. Actually, idk what's a mixdown is, I had to look it up.

And yeah, I'm hoping it could sound great. I been so focus on the piano and keyboard that my violin skills been suffering for a while. :lol:

On topic:

Umm . . . kill all humans and save the dragon race.

I'm interested in the editing part cause we did sound editing in high school but I was sad that we never did any real music editing :(

Violin is a cool instrument IMO. One of my favourite local bands is a violin rock band : D

And can't humans and dragons live in peace with each other and share their common love <3?

Very very offtopic: I'm watching Pokemon for the first time in years : D (first time ever, really)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You did gave me an idea to do that, so in a sense, it's a strange thank you.

Lolwut? What did I do? :blink:

Ugh, but Hannibal sucks! Well, he didn't suck, but I didn't like him. Why I can't be somebody cooler like Tribant?

FE4 character! Oifaye? Shanan? >_>

I haven't heard the original Idun theme, so can't comment on that. This reminds me of christmas somehow. Peacefull. And I saved it

I'm interested in the editing part cause we did sound editing in high school but I was sad that we never did any real music editing :(

Violin is a cool instrument IMO. One of my favourite local bands is a violin rock band : D

And can't humans and dragons live in peace with each other and share their common love <3?

Very very offtopic: I'm watching Pokemon for the first time in years : D (first time ever, really)

Original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5iRP1iJpbY

Sound editing. Like tracks separating and such? I never had experience with that sort of thing.

And yes, dragons and humans can live in peace with each other. How you think Roy and Sophia were born?

lol spoilers.

Lolwut? What did I do? blink.gif

Remeber you said that my cover of Idoun's theme sounded more like a sad romantic song . . . Yeah. I'm gonna try and do that on my computer and arrange her theme like that.

Oh, and I take Shanan or Aless.

Edited by King_Zephiel

NONE! I'M INVINCIBLE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

I even take down Leptor and his army alone. =P

And yes, dragons and humans can live in peace with each other. How you think Roy and Sophia were born?

lol spoilers.

EliNini ftw.

Edited by Fury

Would the following skill sets be considered cheat?

Pursuit, Prayer, Elite, Charisma, Wrath, Continue

Nope.

Pursuit, Prayer, Awareness, Ambush, Wrath, Elite, Charisma, and Continue are more deadly. =/

Remeber you said that my cover of Idoun's theme sounded more like a sad romantic song . . . Yeah. I'm gonna try and do that on my computer and arrange her theme like that.

Good luck then~! ^_^

Do you want their icons? =3

Edited by Fury

Original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5iRP1iJpbY

Sound editing. Like tracks separating and such? I never had experience with that sort of thing.

lol spoilers.

Listened to it. Liked it, actually (the original). But your version gives it another mood and makes it more personal, I like that. And it's very well done compared to the average fanmusic.

Sound editing - Well actually more like recording of radio shows and editing afterwards.

All you need is love! Sing along!

NONE! I'M INVINCIBLE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

I even take down Leptor and his army alone. =P

I have never ever had Fury stand a chance against an unsilenced Leptor. She always takes his army though. I think you may be overglorifying yourself :unsure:

So I stayed up for 20 hours, went to sleep for 10, and now I just feel like watching Monochrome Factor. A lot.

Would the following skill sets be considered cheat?

Pursuit, Prayer, Elite, Charisma, Wrath, Continue

Damn.

That's the spirit.

How about one character having all the skills? Of every game?

Nope.

Pursuit, Prayer, Awareness, Ambush, Wrath, Elite, Charisma, and Continue are more deadly. =/

Good luck then~! ^_^

You forgotten Sunlight, Moonlight, and Starlight Hits!

So boring, so lonely...need a strip dance...

I found something that might help you out there.

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-150671.html

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-227002.html

They're PG-13 btw.

Also

NoishxAyra - Lackhe and her brother are pure, heartless killers in Gen 2. High strength, speed, skill PLUS Hero Swords, Continue, Critical, Starlight Hit. Pursuit, Awareness. and Duel!

BridgettexAyra basically makes Patty an Ayra clone via emulation and hacking.

Edited by King_Zephiel

I have never ever had Fury stand a chance against an unsilenced Leptor. She always takes his army though. I think you may be overglorifying yourself :unsure:

No. I never Silence Leptor. And I really take him down and his army with Fury only. :mellow:

But it's okay if you don't want to believe me.

You forgotten Sunlight, Moonlight, and Starlight Hits!

They can't active in the same time! And they are locked to Sword users only! ;_;

No. I never Silence Leptor. And I really take him down and his army with Fury only. :mellow:

But it's okay if you don't want to believe me.

I don't think you'd go out and lie repeatedly about something like that... Still sounds weird to me, though.

I know your weakness! Being left by Levin and decease! Ha!

They can't active in the same time! And they are locked to Sword users only! ;_;

Damn, that's right.

Until FE5 came along and everyone and their momma could use those skills. You ever seen a a Moonlight hitting Salem or Saphy before?

Hey, Levin was brainwashed so that doesn't count.

I don't think you'd go out and lie repeatedly about something like that... Still sounds weird to me, though.

Sig-Fury.jpg

My last Fury, isn't she beautiful? =3

CRAP! He got me on that one!

>_>

Damn, that's right.

Until FE5 came along and everyone and their momma could use those skills. You ever seen a a Moonlight hitting Salem or Saphy before?

I have. I guess I should count them huh? But Shooting Star is locked to Odo bloodline only. ;_;

Hey, Levin was brainwashed so that doesn't count.

Possessed is more likely. >_>