• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Winners don't use cheats

i'd never have caught genesect without said cheats (and no, i'm not grinding 15k coins for each serious attempt, just to fumble completely because i spent 5s looking for the next possible match)

catch them all or go home

i'd never have caught genesect without said cheats (and no, i'm not grinding 15k coins for each serious attempt, just to fumble completely because i spent 5s looking for the next possible match)

catch them all or go home

It's okay

I wonder what Lucina!Yoshi looks like

The mask will be its eyes

It's okay

i suppose my next ex stage shall be my last

now if only this mmo civil war sends the server to shit, i can get rid of both games at once

i suppose my next ex stage shall be my last

now if only this mmo civil war sends the server to shit, i can get rid of both games at once

To be fair, they're starting to give more tools to deal with previous hard stages.

Genesect will probably become easy once they introduce a super effective non-useless mega for it.

civil war?

To be fair, they're starting to give more tools to deal with previous hard stages.

Genesect will probably become easy once they introduce a super effective non-useless mega for it.

civil war?

apparently there will be a way of improving megas too... but i suspect it'll be p2w

a little background: this game has a faction system (west continent, east continent, pirates - they're hostile to each other) and lv30+ zones typically allow pvp, and you can even choose to be a criminal and attack people from your own faction (to steal cargo, for instance)

some western guilds are infamous for attacking other same-faction players, especially for cargo

however, recently some other guilds decided to declare war on them... but they're acting like huge dicks themselves

oh my

it truly is lh

i know right

now i should stop being lazy and respec to a shiroe-like build to level other skillsets

too bad the (little) gear i have is for archer classes, and i'm already struggling to upgrade it

Edited by TravelingElder

i know right

now i should stop being lazy and respec to a shiroe-like build to level other skillsets

too bad the (little) gear i have is for archer classes, and i'm already struggling to upgrade it

yes, face your destiny

yes, face your destiny

too bad most buffs in this game are bard songs

and while there's a disabler healer build that looks kinda interesting... losing stealth would really hurt my current trade run plans :(

too bad most buffs in this game are bard songs

and while there's a disabler healer build that looks kinda interesting... losing stealth would really hurt my current trade run plans :(

if only there could be a mmo actually as versatile as lh, but alas

you'll have to make compromises it seems

apparently there will be a way of improving megas too... but i suspect it'll be p2w

We'll see

They're also adding WE!Victini which is like Meowth but with exp.

yes, face your destiny

Shiroend

if only there could be a mmo actually as versatile as lh, but alas

you'll have to make compromises it seems

no living in the database for you

do you have an abandoned summoner that looks like your current char too?

no summoners in this game

We'll see

They're also adding WE!Victini which is like Meowth but with exp.

Shiroend

so i've heard

>_>