Top Posters In This Topic

i saw someone saying cars and ac/dc were a canon gay couple

obviously bullshit

wham and cars is where it's at

Edited by Яei Яei

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I JUST GOT A CAR AND IT'S PERFECT

IT RUNS

Are they common?

Quite, apparently. I hear them all the time, but this was the first time I've ever seen one of them.

the hard mode night attempt was probably the one i failed the least actually..

still no upgrades

hard mode at night is actually was easier than hard mode during the day, because with the right night scope it's so much clearer at night than the whole sun setting glare in your face of lv 3 bombs during the day.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I JUST GOT A CAR AND IT'S PERFECT

IT RUNS

Quite, apparently. I hear them all the time, but this was the first time I've ever seen one of them.

you better go catch it

That's cool. All I get are neighbor's cats.

you better go catch it

That's cool. All I get are neighbor's cats.

I caught it and bought it and now it's mine :DDDDDDDDD

We used to get unwanted cats dumped at our house all the time :x

Well, I explained my situation to my instructor, and... he didn't even acknowledge it, even once, when discussing my grades

So now I'm horribly failing this class instead of just failing

That's pretty depressing, especially since I've actually put a lot of work into my assignments and I've really been trying to make it great, despite all the setbacks with, y'know, being really fucking depressed

Well, I explained my situation to my instructor, and... he didn't even acknowledge it, even once, when discussing my grades

That's pretty depressing, especially since I've actually put a lot of work into my assignments and I've really been trying to make it great, despite all the setbacks with, y'know, being really fucking depressed

shit yo

Is there any office you can go to to override your instructor's decision? I know in april when my friend committed suicide, I just couldn't deal with anything so I took the weekend off to fly up to Middlebury for his service. When I came back, I had three tests that i just didn't have the mental fortitude to study for, and only one professor listened to my appeal for rescheduling (and even then, only by a day). Anyway, I made my case with the office of the provost, and I got a round of extensions throughout the next week.

what the fuck

shit yo

Is there any office you can go to to override your instructor's decision? I know in april when my friend committed suicide, I just couldn't deal with anything so I took the weekend off to fly up to Middlebury for his service. When I came back, I had three tests that i just didn't have the mental fortitude to study for, and only one professor listened to my appeal for rescheduling (and even then, only by a day). Anyway, I made my case with the office of the provost, and I got a round of extensions throughout the next week.

I've sent a message to my academic counselor, though I have no idea if she would be able to do anything about my grades, and regardless she won't be back in office until tomorrow at the earliest.

what the fuck

Yup.

People can be cruel, if they can't do anything about it at least you did your best and learned something. Retaking courses can be a pain, but don't let that deter you from what you love doing.

After all Chinese Philosopher Confucius said: "The gem cannot be polished without friction nor man without trials."

Edited by Fei Mao

Best of luck Kon. :t:

I'll need it, though I don't exactly have high hopes for anything to be done.
If it weren't for the fact that I got a fucking car and finally have a slimmer of hope of getting out of the shitty situation I'm in (life-wise, not school), I'd probably be sinking back into my depression right now.

People can be cruel, if they can't do anything about it at least you did your best and learned something. Retaking courses can be a pain, but don't let that deter you from what you love doing.

After all Chinese Philosopher Confucius said: "The gem cannot be polished without friction nor man without trials."

This'll be the second course I have to retake, not exactly a good thing.

Oh well, I guess this is what I get for trying to put an actual effort into making something that I really wanted to do. Honestly getting such a poor grade makes all this work seem absolutely pointless since even if I did gain experience, it came at a cost of something I really cared about and was genuinely invested in.

As cliche as this would sound hang in there and keep on going, it will be worth it when you get the job you would enjoy with your effort and perseverence. After all

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."

Somehow I doubt I'll ever get my "dream job", to be honest. The thing I enjoy doing the most is spriting, but my skills are limited to Fire Emblem style portraits, and I'm barely even good at it since my quality is so inconsistent. I'm not even sure if those style of sprites could be used well in anything else.

Sorry GO, I know you're just trying to help me feel better, I'm just really not able to see the bright side on this right now.