FE4 THREAD

Fia

I'm expecting the series to actually be completely original. Take place around AA1 time yes, but otherwise don't adapt. I don't see it working and I see set-up possibly taking a while

because no one wants to watch phoenix beat sahwit without even pressing for episode 1

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

well iirc they said this should be the last one before moving on to a new region (dunno if calvard is just fan assumption or if it was actually stated to be the next step)

i think they probably started development early but just are taking long with the supposed graphical improvements they are targeting and whatever stuff that'd be completely new

they'll probably want to have it on vita/ps3 for it being part of the same arc, I agree, though

i don't care as long as they finally decide to go back to making their shit for pc too ;_;

the last time i heard them talking about the next region was before sen 2, where did you see that

nayuta was one of the last psp games, maybe they're going to do the same with ps3 while focusing their ps4 experiments on ys 8

you may dream

i had no idea

i guess i'll check it out when i'm home

>Sakura Santa

>Popular user-defined tags for this product:

Psychological Horror

Anime

Visual Novel

Nudity

oh steam

Edited by TravelingElder

A man places three coins in front of you – a bronze coin, a silver coin and a gold coin.

The man says “If you tell me a true statement, you will be given one of the coins. But if your statement proves to be false, you will be given nothing”.

What should you say to guarantee being given the gold coin?