FE4 THREAD

Fia

Waddle Doos are often removed by my enemy I'll try it anyway when possible. Unlikely in FFA though.

Depends. Lux is often in a corner doing nothing/Thunder Jolt with Ninji and/or me in the middle. Grab us and throw us in the laser.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends. Lux is often in a corner doing nothing/Thunder Jolt with Ninji and/or me in the middle. Grab us and throw us in the laser.

How much damage does that do anyway? Also, how is Thracia your favorite game? You seem to like FE4 a lot more.

How much damage does that do anyway? Also, how is Thracia your favorite game? You seem to like FE4 a lot more.

A whole laser does in the neighborhood of 30%.

I don't mind either. I do like Thracia more considering the atmosphere in it and the harder difficulty.

FE 4 is there with FE 6 and 10, trying to compete for my favorite FE game actually.

So 40% Continue. Not bad. May I know what his accuracy is? Celice's leadership + Charisma is there to help. There's even a forest nearby.

Eh, shit sucks, but Bramsel exists. Or abuse Schmidt's troops ( or whoever replaced that Great Knight boss ).

Actually, I think Continue's activation rate was lowered in Inflation... althouugh it now works fine with Hero weaponry.

120+30ish accuracy. But Jagi is already abusing him, you don't need to think of strategies or calculations to encourage him or anything. >_>

He had that in Binary too, and so did Shagall. The worst was the 2 pirate bosses in chapter 3 who had Steal...

Steal is the worst skill.

Talk about annoying.

But Jagi is already abusing him, you don't need to think of strategies or calculations to encourage him or anything. >_>

Danan was already dead.

I mean, 0% hit for him.

Not bad, Ninji.

Not bad at all.

:3

D:

Shit happens.

For instance, just today I retried an online FPS I didn't play in 4 months (mostly just to prove to my clanmates that I didn't die yet). I did have trouble at first (kept getting sniped every 2-3 seconds), but I managed to have a winning record at the end of the day.

Thankfully, the good things make it worth it. : D I may have been terrible in brawl today, but I learned an immensely useful trick for spriting.

Dang, why do I keep getting sidetracked?

I did used Thany a bit. Didn't use Sue at all.

You can avoid going to Sacae if you give both Thany and Tate more level ups than what Shin gets. If you aren't leveling either of the pegasus knights, forget Shin then.

Edited by Sirius

You can avoid going to Sacae if you give both Thany and Tate more level up than Shin gets. If you aren't leveling either of the pegasus knights, forget Shin then.

Thany did gain 1 level. I plan on using Tate.

By default you'd go to Ilia since base level of Pegs is higher than Nomads ( 8 vs. 6 ).

Wrong. Wait, you may be right if you meant that not using any of them = Ilia, of this, I'm not sure.

I do know that the route you get is not based on their level, it's based on how much EXP they've gotten. You can get Shin to lvl 19 and Tate to lvl 20 and you' end up in Sacae.

Edited by Sirius

Sirius, Lux, Dio, Chainey, Sara, I need exactly 5 more signups. I will shut up after this: pretty please?

Edited by Mac