• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Never saw Terranigma required grinding. Except for, perhaps, Bloody Mary (if not knowing you can use Magirocks on her). But other than that...

Bloody Mary took AGES for me to beat. Same with that Morph, everything dealt like 1 damage.

Really? I thought you beat the game several times like a bunch of us did. I've beaten it at least 8 times, one of them being a 3-player playthrough.

Managed to do it with Kevin, Charlotte and Angie, and I got very close to the end with Duran, Hawk and Kev. Fucking Darkshrine Knight owned me.

I think I was playing the JP game, too.

Bloody Mary took AGES for me to beat. Same with that Morph, everything dealt like 1 damage.

Managed to do it with Kevin, Charlotte and Angie, and I got very close to the end with Duran, Hawk and Kev. Fucking Darkshrine Knight owned me.

I think I was playing the JP game, too.

Darkshine Knight huh? All you have to do is fight him with only physical attacks and you're good. He's programmed to punish your techs with his own so just Drake's Scale and Saint Sabre if you've got it and kick his ass. There's a way to disable your NPC allies from using Techs in the AI menu.

Also, in case you weren't aware, Poto Oil's healing depends on the Spirit stat.

Edited by Sirius

Darkshine Knight huh? All you have to do is fight him with only physical attacks and you're good. He's programmed to punish your techs with his own so just Drake's Scale and Saint Sabre if you've got it and kick his ass.

Also, in case you weren't aware, Poto Oil's healing depends on the Spirit stat.

Didn't know that

That explains so fucking much.

He literally did that Crono Cyclone Slash 3x in a row. Fucking dead.

now all i need is to get to that point again! yay

also is the hawk/lisa route the hardest one?

Yes.

Kevin/Carlie: Easy

Duran/Angela: Medium

Lise/Hawk: Hard

I usually play as Star Lancer Lise (even though Vanadis is actually the best), Paladin Duran or Death Hand Kevin.

Darkshine Knight is only fought in Duran/Angela route IIRC.

Edited by Sirius

Yes.

Kevin/Carlie: Easy

Duran/Angela: Medium

Lise/Hawk: Hard

I usually play as Star Lancer Lise (even though Vanadis is actually the best), Paladin Duran or Death Hand Kevin.

Darkshine Knight is only fought in Duran/Angela route IIRC.

Yeah, Duran was my main on that PT. And my healer IIRC

I guess I needed someone like Lise to buff my stats, I had a team that was all offense that time.

Blame Kevin for always having a spot in my team.

Yeah, Duran was my main on that PT. And my healer IIRC

I guess I needed someone like Lise to buff my stats, I had a team that was all offense that time.

Blame Kevin for always having a spot in my team.

Duran is fine as a Paladin. Otherwise, his best class would be Duelist for the best damage output.

You don't need Lise and like I said, she's best as Vanadis. The reason I prefer Star Lancer Lise is simply because she multitargets her stat ups which I find more preferable than using 3 Drake's Scales and casting magic spells which I find to be pace breakers in fights. Angela is my least favorite character for this reason.

Kevin is easily the best character in the game and fits in 90% of all team compositions.

Edited by Sirius

God I'm going to play that again.

Branched promotions are the shit.

Also I've never liked Hawk that much. Am I missing something or he isn't that great?

God I'm going to play that again.

Branched promotions are the shit.

Also I've never liked Hawk that much. Am I missing something or he isn't that great?

We could do a 2-player run and work through it on Sundays if you're up for it. Given our distance it'll probably desynch but it doesn't hurt to try.

Hawk is my least favorite character of the 3 males. I hear he outdamages all of Duran's classes but Duelist but I just personally don't like him much. Nightblade is his best class.

I'm just wondering WHY THE FUCK couldn't they have Owens/Ziggler XVI on the pre-show and having Kalisto vs ADR on the main show. Fucking hell