• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome dood.

In all parties, yes. What was your endgame party?

Paladin Duran, Dervish Kevin and Bishop Carlie.

If I didn't luck out and got Duran's best sword and armour, he would be the shittiest member. Pretty redundant stuff he did there.

[spoiler=hoshido chapter 15 surprise]so basically unless kamui has an A support or higher with suzukaze he'll end up dying at the end of the chapter as he tries to save MU from falling off of a collapsing cliff or something.

This along with Jill leaving in PoR if she talks to Shiharam in chapter 20 is one of the only two instances in the series where you can lose a character not in battle

Ohhhhhhhhhh, that one. I see. I suppose it's because I already had that requirement to not lose someone.

Wait, you lose Jill if she talks to Shiharam?

Ohhhhhhhhhh, that one. I see. I suppose it's because I already had that requirement to not lose someone.

Wait, you lose Jill if she talks to Shiharam?

unless she has an A support with Mist or Lethe, yes.

Paladin Duran, Dervish Kevin and Bishop Carlie.

If I didn't luck out and got Duran's best sword and armour, he would be the shittiest member. Pretty redundant stuff he did there.

With Carlie in your party and her going Light path, Duelist Duran would've been better for ya. Paladin's great but Bishop Carlie's already doing what he brings to the table.

With Carlie in your party and her going Light path, Duelist Duran would've been better for ya. Paladin's great but Bishop Carlie's already doing what he brings to the table.

yeah, at least paladin's l3 tech was pretty good.

next pt i'm using hawk and lise, but i'm afraid i'll hae to resort to kevin or carlie again

I hate Carlie

carlie speaksh like thish

yeah, at least paladin's l3 tech was pretty good.

next pt i'm using hawk and lise, but i'm afraid i'll hae to resort to kevin or carlie again

carlie speaksh like thish

It'll be fine. I would recommend God Hand Kevin for the healing and Poto Oil use, Vanadis Lise and Nightblade Hawk. You won't have multi-target Heal Light but as long as you stack up on Poto oils, AoE heals shouldn't be a concern.

Edited by Sirius

I think Old Man will say something but apparently I got Trails of Cold Steel.

unless she has an A support with Mist or Lethe, yes.

Wow, I didn't know that... I just never used Jill. >_> Edited by Remilia Scarlet