FE4 THREAD

Fia

I can see that.

I guess.

The 1-2 range attacking resistance is helpful but I definitely say that Shanan is better due to higher availability and easy lover. I do prefer Claude Sety over Levin Sety, though, moreso because it helps Fee a bit more and you can give Holsety to Arthur.

That's what I was thinking, though it is argued that Noish!Fee is a better combat unit and Sety Pursuit, Critical and Continue would somewhat offset his lower MAG. I used Claude x Fury and this playthrough and B staff Fee seems pretty good (wish I had promoted her earlier) and Magic Swords would help her combat.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What now?

Just read.

That's what I was thinking, though it is argued that Noish!Fee is a better combat unit and Sety Pursuit, Critical and Continue would somewhat offset his lower MAG. I used Claude x Fury and this playthrough and B staff Fee seems pretty good (wish I had promoted her earlier) and Magic Swords would help her combat.

lolnoish

Hm, I wonder how many times I've seen the Yohan vs Yohalva and the Shanan vs Sety debates now.

You should first try softpatching.

When softpatching works, do hardpatching if you want to use add-on patches. >_>

I only tried hardpatching as a desperate measure hoping it would somehow change : /

I have now tried running this patch on 3 computers with at least 10 different rom downloads, 2 versions of the patch, 5-10 emulators, both xp and vista... the universe doesn't want this to happen.

Fia managed to cap a lot of stats for Lex!Arthur. Can't be that bad for Noish!Sety.

Lex!Arthur at least had Ambush/Wrath hax.

Noish!Sety? Totally not worth it.

Well, I even posted there.

I saw.

Pursuit + Berserk + Duel + Continue.

It's Noish!Lackhe without Starlight but with magic.

And hours of abuse to get him to do what he can already easily do as Claude's or Levin's son: overkill.

No, thanks.

*pat*

Shit happens.

Shit happens.

His prime is long gone anyway.

BUT WHAT ABOUT HIS GODDAMN SHOW OF THE MILLENIUM!!?!!?!