• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

worst part 4 character ever

fuck, no. i don't like him but there's shit like that enigma fucker, or the man in the tower that are just the bottom of the barrel.

Have you become the enemy?

I've been the enemy for a long time now, Tontonicus.

fuck, no. i don't like him but there's shit like that enigma fucker, or the man in the tower that are just the bottom of the barrel.

Fine. Worst part 4 PROTAGONIST ever. Happy now?

oh yeah

that is even more proof that as far as kicking ass goes he's got a bit of disadvantage

however: yukako

it's better he stayed on the sidelines for a big part of the action, time stopping is some overpowered shit

mangareader but I can't access it

batoto and spectrum nexus otherwise

if none of those, just get them off torrent from [redacted]

i think used to use batoto but they seem to require registration now or something

i really need to get back to Steel Ball Run and start Berserk

and i'm totally going to catch up with oosawa's fe4 manga!

Edited by Tonton

it's better he stayed on the sidelines for a big part of the action, time stopping is some overpowered shit

I dunno. Stopping time is OP'd, but it seems kind of tame compared to some of the crazy ass shit that later stands are capable of.

[spoiler=Desktop stuff]After several months of pondering, I decided that I am just going to stick with my current case, the PS07.

I saw this item and decided that I am going to buy it and once I get my two WD Black 3.5" hard drives, I am going to install them in my case. Probably will swap the included fan out with another one

I'll also have to purchase an SFX power supply due to clearance issues with the 5.25" drive bay area once the drive mount is installed.

Still awaiting on what the next generation of video cards will deliver.

Also, my Roccat mouse started to have a defect in which a singe click sometimes registers as a double click and it got annoying. So I swapped it for an old wireless mouse.

Edited by BLS

I dunno. Stopping time is OP'd, but it seems kind of tame compared to some of the crazy ass shit that later stands are capable of.

part 5 stands are fucking ridiculous. araki lost his mind there

golden experience is wank already

then theres purple haze and green day

king crimson, that not even araki knows what it does

no rorona?

how are they? which do you think could be a better first one

--

Trails of Cold Steel II Mini-Blog 3

i heard the original rorona wasn't very good, and never got around to play the rerelease despite downloading it

i started atelier shallie, but put it on halt because of the database and gave up entirely when i read it 1. didn't give a satisfying end to its trilogy, and 2. actually took care of those loose ends only in the vita re-release

of the four, escha & logy was the easiest and most forgiving, giving you plenty of time to get your objectives done and having clear deadlines

the other games kinda leave you free and you might get locked into a bad end if you procrastinate too much, and totori specifically can be quite ruthless with flags and travel time

i've also played mana khemia 1 & 2, which are atelier spinoffs for ps2 - in fact, i played them before any proper atelier game, and they tend to be closer to common rpgs

mana khemia 1 restricts your characters' possible growth quite a bit, makes enemies outright murderous at night and has some glitches towards the end, it's rather tough

2 is much easier but substantially worse (plainer, lewder characters, and the soundtrack isn't as good) - despite some cameos it's an almost entirely new cast though, soooo it might an accessible option too

[spoiler=Desktop stuff]After several months of pondering, I decided that I am just going to stick with my current case, the PS07.

I saw this item and decided that I am going to buy it and once I get my two WD Black 3.5" hard drives, I am going to install them in my case. Probably will swap the included fan out with another one

I'll also have to purchase an SFX power supply due to clearance issues with the 5.25" drive bay area once the drive mount is installed.

Still awaiting on what the next generation of video cards will deliver.

Also, my Roccat mouse started to have a defect in which a singe click sometimes registers as a double click and it got annoying. So I swapped it for an old wireless mouse.

i haven't upgraded my rig ever since i bought a gtx 760 and an extra ssd ;_;