• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't get past the first episode

only character that seems remotely interesting is Satsuki

god her armor

Oh wow, that would cost a lot yes @_@

I'm really excited!!! And also really nervous. But mostly excited. I guess thats what happens when you're-- uh-- something uh-- going to be with--- someone really special er-- to your life-- something.....

Yes it was. ;_;

I completely understand you dude. lmao, I know exactly what you mean. Remember I did the sameeeee. I know how you feel. And then it'll be happiest time of your life!! Well... the beginning of the happiest time of your life anyway.

Yes it was. ;_;

I completely understand you dude. lmao, I know exactly what you mean. Remember I did the sameeeee. I know how you feel. And then it'll be happiest time of your life!! Well... the beginning of the happiest time of your life anyway.

;__;

Yeah!!!!!! I can only imagine how doing all of that was

a week really ain't enough for me but it means a lot to me and feels like a huge leap forward in general

;__;

Yeah!!!!!! I can only imagine how doing all of that was

a week really ain't enough for me but it means a lot to me and feels like a huge leap forward in general

pffff of course a week doesn't feel like it's enough but yeah. I didn't wanna leave when it was time to go. But it is a huge leap forward though, with what he's doing for you and well, for both of you. So when's the wedding?

pffff of course a week doesn't feel like it's enough but yeah. I didn't wanna leave when it was time to go. But it is a huge leap forward though, with what he's doing for you and well, for both of you. So when's the wedding?

Thats understandable! Having to say goodbye is going to be the worst part. And yes!! Uhhh I don't even know where to begin but, I'm very grateful.

Only in my fantasies, so far ;_;

Thats understandable! Having to say goodbye is going to be the worst part. And yes!! Uhhh I don't even know where to begin but, I'm very grateful.

Only in my fantasies, so far ;_;

IT IS. It always is. ;___; That's always a good start though, being grateful. Ein better be grateful.

IT'LL HAPPEN.

IT IS. It always is. ;___; That's always a good start though, being grateful. Ein better be grateful.

IT'LL HAPPEN.

Yeeeeah, and that is a relief to hear. I'm sure he is lol

w-wooaaaaah UM yes thanks though!!!!!!!!!!