• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*pats Letty*

Thanks

what happened letty

Ok so,

he's been pretty much gone for the past 10 days because he's been hanging out with someone who lives in California who he's known for like 14 years(which is a miracle considering his usual track record with women) and like a few days ago drama came up because he can't find his cologne and he thinks someone stole it and is accusing us, my mom can do some underhanded shit and is spiteful but I can't honestly see any point in her taking that, I have no business with it, and my dad outright hates wearing cologne so he wouldn't take it either.... So they're either having shouting matches here or on phone or text and he's accusing my mom of gaslighting him and generally acting terrible

well fast forward to today, all of the sudden he announced around 12 that he's flying back with her to Cali literally giving everyone only 3 hours to say goodbye-- literally sprang it out of NOWHERE apparently he's been applying for jobs there but he didn't tell any of us and he doesn't have a working car, doesn't have a job, and also has a speeding ticket to pay and theres no telling if they're gonna get along because my parents had to bail him out before and can't afford to bring him back but I'm afraid they'll do it anyway because they care about him despite being like one of the most ungrateful people ever because he's their son

This also makes things much harder on me because my mom is clingy as fuck and stated that if I ever wanted to live with Pride I'd have to stay here like fuck off this state is shit and I don't want to have to stay to be emotional support and have to suffer because unlike my brother I'm not going to just move elsewhere on a whim

Man every time i think about it it's just so crazy how 2 years ago we were still waiting on the PC release of FC and any release of SC at all and now we not only got those two but also ToCS, soon ToCS2 and 3rd planned for next year.

I really chose the best time to become a non Japanese speaking Trails fan

Edited by Tonton

I really chose the best time to become a non Japanese speaking Trails fan

And TE did choose a bad time at first. :D

Did he know japanese back in 2006 or 2007?

Edited by Naughx

And TE did choose a bad time at first. :D

Did he know japanese back in 2006 or 2007?

i started studying around the time 3rd came out

i regret nothing

Ok so,

he's been pretty much gone for the past 10 days because he's been hanging out with someone who lives in California who he's known for like 14 years(which is a miracle considering his usual track record with women) and like a few days ago drama came up because he can't find his cologne and he thinks someone stole it and is accusing us, my mom can do some underhanded shit and is spiteful but I can't honestly see any point in her taking that, I have no business with it, and my dad outright hates wearing cologne so he wouldn't take it either.... So they're either having shouting matches here or on phone or text and he's accusing my mom of gaslighting him and generally acting terrible

well fast forward to today, all of the sudden he announced around 12 that he's flying back with her to Cali literally giving everyone only 3 hours to say goodbye-- literally sprang it out of NOWHERE apparently he's been applying for jobs there but he didn't tell any of us and he doesn't have a working car, doesn't have a job, and also has a speeding ticket to pay and theres no telling if they're gonna get along because my parents had to bail him out before and can't afford to bring him back but I'm afraid they'll do it anyway because they care about him despite being like one of the most ungrateful people ever because he's their son

This also makes things much harder on me because my mom is clingy as fuck and stated that if I ever wanted to live with Pride I'd have to stay here like fuck off this state is shit and I don't want to have to stay to be emotional support and have to suffer because unlike my brother I'm not going to just move elsewhere on a whim

That's fucking awful. I'm so sorry about that... But if they can't afford to bring him back, how would they be able to? Either way, your brother is really the asshole I thought he was.

also why wouldn't you want to live with Pride? But well, as for that, if things go well when he visits, maybe Pride can convince them to let you go. I mean they can't possibly expect you to live with them for the rest of your life.

Okay so they can expect that but it's just not possible. I hope things work out for you though. :<

That's fucking awful. I'm so sorry about that... But if they can't afford to bring him back, how would they be able to? Either way, your brother is really the asshole I thought he was.

also why wouldn't you want to live with Pride? But well, as for that, if things go well when he visits, maybe Pride can convince them to let you go. I mean they can't possibly expect you to live with them for the rest of your life.

Okay so they can expect that but it's just not possible. I hope things work out for you though. :<

I don't know, dad is already looking into his credit card stuff on the off-chance something goes wrong and he has to bail him out (which is highly likely) and when I told him that my brother doesn't deserve to be helped and he's messed up so many damn times that if he ends up on his streets that its his own problem they both got mad at me with the usual "he's our son" and "you're not a parent you don't understand" crap when he clearly doesn't give a shit about us, he only comes up to my parents for money and almost always ignores their phonecalls

I'm so sick of it, I can't get anywhere in life and if this keeps up all of their attention is going to be on him and he's going to drain us dry and we'll lose everything before I can get out of here and I'm worried about what my mental state may be if that comes to fruitition, I just don't want to have to live with that happening I don't want to be trapped here forever

I do wanna live with Pride someday, I can't just take off right away though because neither of us are ready and have the means for it yet

From the way my mom is acting though she doesn't want me to go anywhere unless he lives in the same state as us and I don't want that ew and they might be more hesitant for me to hang out with him without them even more if they think I might do the same thing as my brother, which I won't although I wish I could

thanks though

Personally I wouldn't have informed the parents about Pride and just make up some story or excuse for traveling to Cali. But that's passed.

At the moment, since the Pride factor is established, I suggest you avoid acting or thinking like you're already committing to living with him since you haven't spent time with him in person and as you said, neither of you are ready. It would put your mother at ease slightly and probably shows more maturity from you than this Disney dream. :sirius:

@Sirius: She's not travelling to California. He's travelling to her.

I don't know, dad is already looking into his credit card stuff on the off-chance something goes wrong and he has to bail him out (which is highly likely) and when I told him that my brother doesn't deserve to be helped and he's messed up so many damn times that if he ends up on his streets that its his own problem they both got mad at me with the usual "he's our son" and "you're not a parent you don't understand" crap when he clearly doesn't give a shit about us, he only comes up to my parents for money and almost always ignores their phonecalls

I'm so sick of it, I can't get anywhere in life and if this keeps up all of their attention is going to be on him and he's going to drain us dry and we'll lose everything before I can get out of here and I'm worried about what my mental state may be if that comes to fruitition, I just don't want to have to live with that happening I don't want to be trapped here forever

I do wanna live with Pride someday, I can't just take off right away though because neither of us are ready and have the means for it yet

From the way my mom is acting though she doesn't want me to go anywhere unless he lives in the same state as us and I don't want that ew and they might be more hesitant for me to hang out with him without them even more if they think I might do the same thing as my brother, which I won't although I wish I could

thanks though

...Why. I mean I understand where they're coming from but they need to face the facts too... There needs to be a limit to helping that useless brother of yours. Hmmm... well I sure hope it won't come to that because it'll be even more difficult for you. At the very least, I hope Pride can make some difference for you. I'm sure you're discussing this with him so hopefully he has some ideas he can implement....

Oh, well yeah I totally know how that feels. I'm in the same predicament. Sort of. Except definitely not as bad. lol I know how that feels to not want him there. I...uh, I don't think he'd want to move there either? <_< I sure hope they won't be hesitant to let you hang out with him during that week. That's just retarded, who hangs out with their boyfriend (or future boyfriend) with their parents? ...uh...well, my situation is different. Hanging out =/= treating the child's partner to a meal.

It's terrible. ;w;

Edited by Alisa Reinford

It's like when you gotta take a shit on the side of the road on a group trip

do you have something to tell us

Personally I wouldn't have informed the parents about Pride and just make up some story or excuse for traveling to Cali. But that's passed.

At the moment, since the Pride factor is established, I suggest you avoid acting or thinking like you're already committing to living with him since you haven't spent time with him in person and as you said, neither of you are ready. It would put your mother at ease slightly and probably shows more maturity from you than this Disney dream. :sirius:

As Shirley said, I ain't flying out there-- its the other way around

I'm not thinking that way but it is a possibility and keeping it in mind-- it really isn't fair that I'm actually thinking things through and now theres extra pressure on me to maintain an image when my brother is constantly and frivolously seeking out relationships and has tried to live with women both in and out of state and has to be bailed out, every time

I feel like I'm being dismissed, or something

...Why. I mean I understand where they're coming from but they need to face the facts too... There needs to be a limit to helping that useless brother of yours. Hmmm... well I sure hope it won't come to that because it'll be even more difficult for you. At the very least, I hope Pride can make some difference for you. I'm sure you're discussing this with him so hopefully he has some ideas he can implement....

Oh, well yeah I totally know how that feels. I'm in the same predicament. Sort of. Except definitely not as bad. lol I know how that feels to not want him there. I...uh, I don't think he'd want to move there either? <_< I sure hope they won't be hesitant to let you hang out with him during that week. That's just retarded, who hangs out with their boyfriend (or future boyfriend) with their parents? ...uh...well, my situation is different. Hanging out =/= treating the child's partner to a meal.

It's terrible. ;w;

They should put a limit, but they never do. The worst they'll do is give him the silent treatment and give him the cold shoulder but if he gets upset enough about something they'll always help him everytime.

Same, and I'm sure he does I just have a harder time staying calm and being optimistic after years of being disrespected and treated badly and things usually seem to get waaaaaay worse before getting even remotely better.

I don't think so, Virginia in general is pretty lame lol. And good question, my dad seems to treat it like a playdate at times. Its ugghhhhhhhhhghg

and yes it is