gotta honour the author

"did you buy it"

"no, i only pirated it"

"did you read"

"no, i only pirated it"

but not none

there are better uses for that time

Resident Evil 4

I still haven't beaten it even though a friend of mine let me copy a file with the rocket launcher, Chicao Typewriter, Handcannon and the unlimited rocket launcher. I mostly use the Killer 7 anyway

Stupid creepy atmosphere

Killer 7

I don't want to remember this game. I don't want to remember this game.I don't want to remember this game. I don't want to remember this game.I don't want to remember this game. I don't want to remember this game.I don't want to remember this game. I don't want to remember this gameI don't want to remember this gameI don't want to remember this game

I don't want to remember this game. I don't want to remember this game.I don't want to remember this game. I don't want to remember this game.I don't want to remember this game. I don't want to remember this game.I don't want to remember this game. I don't want to remember this gameI don't want to remember this gameI don't want to remember this game

You weren't doing well

So I got a phone call from the doctor's office today and they said I have a bad vitamin D deficiency so now I gotta take something for it once a week and have a follow up appointment in 12 weeks I

feel like I am at least partially responsible for this oopsp

Yes, do thaaaat.

I know what you mean. D: It's fine, I understand because I get that way too...

Well I got some sleep, I feel a little better but I'm still p tired lol

YEAH ugh, I wish I had better control over it, and I'm sorry you gotta deal with that too :<

What happened Yasa

Is it a bad game?? Did you get stuck somewhere???? I don't know shit

So I got a phone call from the doctor's office today and they said I have a bad vitamin D deficiency so now I gotta take something for it once a week and have a follow up appointment in 12 weeks I

I take something like 2000 IUs every morning.

I take something like 2000 IUs every morning.

Oh wow, I gotta take like 50000 but then again its once a week like I said so yeah

forgot to mention but they said my B3 is low too, I have to look out for myself better but ugh... I don't have much of an appetite and I'm too much of an extremely picky eater to get much out of food if I'm lacking because of that