FE4 THREAD

Fia

you can improve your Japanese if you have Japanese speaking friends

I mean, yeah. Of course. I do that, too, but it's not the same. Being in Japan, being forced to speak it to people who hardly know English, and having to speak it constantly is what I want, though. And I really can't get that anywhere here in America. At least easily.

In other news, I'm going to LA for for a bit in August. What is there to do.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god why thanks for telling me

I mean, yeah. Of course. I do that, too, but it's not the same. Being in Japan, being forced to speak it to people who hardly know English, and having to speak it constantly is what I want, though. And I really can't get that anywhere here in America. At least easily.

In other news, I'm going to LA for for a bit in August. What is there to do.

ehhh I dunno about that. I mean I knew someone who was pretty fluent in Japanese despite not even being remotely close to Japanese just by having tons of Japanese friends. You can still force yourself to speak Japanese.

uh... Depends what you wanna do really. I'm not really that familiar with everything. Try Little Tokyo despite it being in smelly downtown.

sen 2 spoiler

but I played it

I have a guess on the general meaning but I wanna know the Japanese wording stuff. Well... uh... the entire wording anyway.

I dunno about that. I mean I knew someone who was pretty fluent in Japanese despite not even being remotely close to Japanese just by having tons of Japanese friends. You can still force yourself to speak Japanese.

uh... Depends what you wanna do really. I'm not really that familiar with everything. Try Little Tokyo despite it being in smelly downtown.

I don't worry about pronunciation since I consider myself pretty decent at that. I talk to myself in Japanese, too, if I can. (Not in public, though, lol.) It's more just the cultural stuff I need to understand better. And after living in a Russian-speaking country to learn Russian and in a Korean-speaking country to learn Korean, I feel like there's a limit to what you can learn without living around those who speak the language. Trust me, Japanese is one of the few things I really try to improve myself on. Regrettable as that may be, haha.

I see. Hm, maybe I can go there...

I don't worry about pronunciation since I consider myself pretty decent at that. I talk to myself in Japanese, too, if I can. (Not in public, though, lol.) It's more just the cultural stuff I need to understand better. And after living in a Russian-speaking country to learn Russian and in a Korean-speaking country to learn Korean, I feel like there's a limit to what you can learn without living around those who speak the language. Trust me, Japanese is one of the few things I really try to improve myself on. Regrettable as that may be, haha.

I see. Hm, maybe I can go there...

I didn't mean pronunciation! I just mean the practice and stuff. Or force yourself to speak Japanese more often to the Japanese peeps. But I see... well then I guess sure why not. If you can afford the trip and all the amenities there.

That's one place from what we're talking about. I dunno what you'd like to do so. >_> I've been here for just like a year and a half now. I don't really go out often and stuff aside from doctor and therapy stuff. Ein and I always go to Burbank and there's quite a lot of stuff there. Well, in downtown Burbank. Not sure about the rest of it. But it might be far if you're staying in non-downtown LA.