• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh some hospital foods do suck balls but I love this hospital (except the toilet/shower).

But my SUKU STEAAAAK waaaaaaaahhh brb going back and making up some lies just to eat the steak

Edited by Cirno

but hospitals are somewhat less public but still djdndmdmdkkddkdkdkdk not this stay anyway

Last stay had a decent one..... EXCEPT THE SHOWERS ALL SUCK BECAUSE YOU HAD TO LIKE STICK TO THE GODDAMN WALL TO SHOWER

Question for anyone here who can answer: How are the pre-Trails Eiyuu Densetsu games? Also, are they available to play in English.

the ghargav trilogy is available in english for psp, but i haven't heard good things about those ports (and their translations)

Question for anyone here who can answer: How are the pre-Trails Eiyuu Densetsu games? Also, are they available to play in English.

the gagharv trilogy has official English releases on the psp, but both the translation and that version of the game seem to be pretty bad

I think the first one might actually have an English release too mo idea of its quality (wouldn't expect good considering its age tbh)

Edited by Tonton

the ghargav trilogy is available in english for psp, but i haven't heard good things about those ports (and their translations)

I see...disappointing.

This is basically what I already had heard, but thanks anyway.