• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a 5 Guys near the mall but I've never eaten there and I honestly don't know what they even have

I almost went there once when Pride was here but then he saw a Buffalo Wild Wings in the same area and we went there instead and his sister chewed him out on the phone for it later since he always eats there at home anyways and didn't try out anything new, it was great

I'd like one with cheese, onion, tomato, and a side of sukufries.

that's a lot of crap in that burger

wtf are sukufries

We have a 5 Guys near the mall but I've never eaten there and I honestly don't know what they even have

I almost went there once when Pride was here but then he saw a Buffalo Wild Wings in the same area and we went there instead and his sister chewed him out on the phone for it later since he always eats there at home anyways and didn't try out anything new, it was great

lmao that sounds amazing

but there are 5 Guys here too

Edited by Cirno

Well, I wasn't trying to imply they were made of French people, but rather the same thing with a different adjective (like freedom fries for example)

That would be pretty weird if French fries were made of French people. I love French fries, but the French people I've met have all driven me crazy on multiple occasions.

Yes

idk what a Fuddsrucker is, sounds like innuendo

I think she meant Fuddrucker's?

which is not much better, sinc eit reminds me of what becomes of it in Idiocracy...

Well, I wasn't trying to imply they were made of French people, but rather the same thing with a different adjective (like freedom fries for example)

That would be pretty weird if French fries were made of French people. I love French fries, but the French people I've met have all driven me crazy on multiple occasions.

Oh. But that's what I meant, what they would be compose of.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA but then wouldn't that give you great pleasure to eat them? ...Or not.

which is not much better, sinc eit reminds me of what becomes of it in Idiocracy...

oh

yeah I meant that

What's Idiocracy and I will eat that thing for it.

But who does that?

me Edited by Cirno

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA but then wouldn't that give you great pleasure to eat them? ...Or not.

Who in their right mind would want to eat someone like Marthur or Tangerine?! Why the very thought of it...!

lmao that sounds amazing

but there are 5 Guys here too

Yes

She was poking fun at him for eating at chains here in general rather than trying local (I think we ate at like one local place, total oops) but she especially got on him for Buffalo Wild Wings because I assume he eats there a lot at home

Ohh

I like how Fruddsrucker sounds more lmao

Who in their right mind would want to eat someone like Marthur or Tangerine?! Why the very thought of it...!

Tangerine is French? Then..... you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy

Movie by Mike Judge(same guy who did Office Space).

Oh. Looks familiar I think... but nooooooooooooooooooooo

Yes

She was poking fun at him for eating at chains here in general rather than trying local (I think we ate at like one local place, total oops) but she especially got on him for Buffalo Wild Wings because I assume he eats there a lot at home

wow Pride woooooow but still sounds amazing what she did lmao. I mean I ate at some... uh... ramen place... the day I came here and that supernerd was there too. And then there is that Fuddrucker's once or so with Ein on other occasions. And then I forget the rest lmao. STILL