FE4 THREAD

Fia

TE,

[spoiler=AA6 case 3]What's this contradiction in this séance? I've deduced Kee'ra was in the spring and the priest rushed her, but now it's asking me to find a third contradiction, and I can't figure it out. Has it got something to do with the wind? Surely the wind shouldn't be blowing the flames, since they've covered in glass or whatever it was.

EDIT: Done it. I'm sure I clicked that already. Ah well. Done now. This séance stuff is silly.

EDIT 2: A'nohn Ihmus

are you serious right now game

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and does he ever become a permanent party member <_<

he isn't a guest

I liked a lot of the new ones versus some of the crappy defaults, so I changed them fairly often.

Megalith, Force, Brave, Criminal, Wing, Raven, Murakumo, Angel, Moebius, Pandora, and Rebellion were my favorites.

By which I mean that they were the best for stat-stacking or just flat-out broken.

too lazy to level them up

TE,

spoiler

EDIT: Done it. I'm sure I clicked that already. Ah well. Done now. This séance stuff is silly.

EDIT 2: A'nohn Ihmus

are you serious right now game

It is the single most annoying thing that makes this game less and less appealing...

eventually i just gave up and followed a guide for two or three séances

i wonder if they added case 4 just to try and make us forget how bad they were

Hot spring shenanigans nice

tits fc flashbacks

eventually i just gave up and followed a guide for two or three séances

i wonder if they added case 4 just to try and make us forget how bad they were

The concept's good, but I really don't think it's executed well.

It also doesn't help that a lot of the "truth" can be figured out quite quickly, but the game forces you to go on a linear path to get there. In this specific séance, for example, it was clear (to me anyway) that the priest moved towards Kee'ra, and the position of the three people, due to the lanterns. But getting there was pretty annoying.

At least Rayfa is somewhat cute... if her vocabulary is way too expansive for a fourteen-year-old. And a princess saying nincompoop is pretty strange.

Edited by DodgeDusk

At least Rayfa is somewhat cute... if her vocabulary is way too expansive for a fourteen-year-old. And a princess saying nincompoop is pretty strange.

fourteen years old can have expansive vocabularies, and will most definitely be very eager to use it if they do

yeah her childish insults felt pretty weird - i mean, i get it, it's her age showing and stuff, but it's as you say i bet it's just "baka" in japanese

i want to break her smirk and pat her on the head

Edited by TheEnd

fourteen years old can have expansive vocabularies, and will most definitely be very eager to use it if they do

yeah her childish insults felt pretty weird - i mean, i get it, it's her age showing and stuff, but it's as you say i bet it's just "baka" in japanese

i want to break her smirk and pat her on the head

Oh, I'm not saying they can't have them. I'm trying to say her being this bratty, young character and her having this expansive vocabulary is unexpected, since it's not really something I've seen before. But with her being a princess I can certainly see her having a wide vocabulary.

her smirk is fantastic, haha. and her stance where both of her hands are on her hips and she's pulling the sly smile

Edited by DodgeDusk

Shadow, I believe. As in, Ahlbi's shadow. Because Shah'do's always with him.

d'oh

These name puns are worse than usual

they are

and incidentally, talking about puns and translations

after playing through 6-4 i became a supporter of ace attoney's burgers