• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

LD703FY.jpg

Exactly my point, imagine someone who has played the original ones? The difference is not really that big anyway...

True

True

True

lol Gust was not even to be found in ReBirth2, I had played the original and I saw the character too

i heard the original had stuff like downgrading your ending if you exited optional dungeons too many times (hidden counter), and made you recruit dlc characters but you couldn't put them in your active party until you actually bought them, etc.

not to mention you have to pay a pretty penny to even unlock most of those crafts

well yeah gust doesn't exist in the rebirth games... though there are still atelier chippers around

you know it's all about the latter

"who wants a rorona in her 30s? not me, that's for sure!" Edited by TheEnd

it's more likely than you think

actually not really

talking about gust and lolis, atelier shallie does feature adult(ish?) ayesha for instance, buuut that's from an improved rerelease... when it should've been content of the original game

Firis has 11 year old Escha so it's ok

Search your feelings, sask you know it to be true

I have searched my feelings thoroughly and I can safely say that real relationships are better than any fictional (loli or whatever) character,

even though the current situation which I am right now doesn't really help my claim...

i heard the original had stuff like downgrading your ending if you exited optional dungeons too many times (hidden counter), and made you recruit dlc characters but you couldn't put them in your active party until you actually bought them, etc.

not to mention you have to pay a pretty penny to even unlock most of those crafts

well yeah gust doesn't exist in the rebirth games... though there are still atelier chippers around

They couldn't actually find a way to put the player into effort, because of how terrible the games were plot wise...and who cares about DLC characters since most of them are copycats of already existing ones or the same between them.

Yup,

atelier chippers meh, Victory for PS3 will always be the best game of the series for me (And its Remake but they changed Blanc's voice to be more quirky and I didn't like it.)

i haven't started writing the previous adventure's summary yet and the dm wants to play again already

aaaaah

wow

surprising right

Firis has 11 year old Escha so it's ok

yeah they did it again

I have searched my feelings thoroughly and I can safely say that real relationships are better than any fictional (loli or whatever) character,

even though the current situation which I am right now doesn't really help my claim...

maso Edited by TheEnd

>____> welp

at least that's one less thing my brain can go wondering about.

technically it's also a zero spoiler, but it's far too late to protect that one

Course A-4 is hard

i can't remember if i finished the training courses