• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Duvalie is the Saber clone. In appearance.

it'll be like playing RD part three!!

she's an armored woman from a group of armored women though

though i guess she's the sword user of them

it's no wonder rean and micaiah hold similar places in my mind

A topic about feminism at Serenes' Forest Serious Discussion subforum. Must be a good read.

On a better note I bring good news

i've gotten really tired of this whole cultural-focused, economics-disregarding "new left"... while neoliberalism is just wrecking shit everywhere

that was surprisingly similar to the original

me a few weeks ago and more: "gee boy i wish something bad would happen to me and i ended up in the hospital or something maybe people will actually care and give me the attention im so desperate for and need to help stay stable nah who am i kidding nobody will actually care about me like always its like i have 0 object permanance except with people showing they care i never remember those times well i know its like this and that im being irrational but my rational side always gets overriden why do i have a shit brain why am i shit"

me now: I regret this.

(in for diabetic ketoacidosis again, it was the worst i ever experienced it due to being in pain almost everywhere even if i moved a little and the vomiting and needing two iv spots but fluids work wonders im a lot better now im upset about missing class though orz)

i've gotten really tired of this whole cultural-focused, economics-disregarding "new left"... while neoliberalism is just wrecking shit everywhere

Screw both Left and Right, and the Center to be honest

me a few weeks ago and more: "gee boy i wish something bad would happen to me and i ended up in the hospital or something maybe people will actually care and give me the attention im so desperate for and need to help stay stable nah who am i kidding nobody will actually care about me like always its like i have 0 object permanance except with people showing they care i never remember those times well i know its like this and that im being irrational but my rational side always gets overriden why do i have a shit brain why am i shit"

(in for diabetic ketoacidosis again, it was the worst i ever experienced it due to being in pain almost everywhere even if i moved a little and the vomiting and needing two iv spots but fluids work wonders im a lot better now im upset about missing class though orz)

diabetes :(

Screw both Left and Right, and the Center to be honest

there can be no center without left and right

and nowadays left doesn't exist

rip welfare state

Edited by TheEnd

Those feelings aren't uncommon, so don't blame yourself for having them. I am sorry you are having that health flare up though, and I hope it resolves ASAP.

Those feelings aren't uncommon, so don't blame yourself for having them. I am sorry you are having that health flare up though, and I hope it resolves ASAP.

:( I still feel terrible with how frequent it is though, but thank you. And thanks! I hope so too