FE4 THREAD

Fia

aaaaaa

sorry to hear that

it had some fairly nasty effects late in his life (50s/60s), including blindness

though technically it wasn't what killed him

and he was kinda sloppy managing it

i'm sorry to hear that lewdy

So TE do I wait for Ao or just 3rd before my ng+ run of ToCSII

Is still believe in Zero still next year and Ao and ToCSIII 2018 btw

every time someone mentions replaying a trails game right away, i remember how ntg dropped the series altogether after starting a replay of fc

what makes you believe in zero next year

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

two d&d summaries to write, and i'm only two chapters ahead in oosawa

gaaaaah

such a naughty girl

In xxxseed I trust

NaughTy Girl, etc.

idk

there was a rush to translate tocs because the ps3 is dying, so it happened very quickly

you can't say the same about the rest of the series, so i wouldn't be surprised if zero/ao were only released after tocs3

welfare state? lol...

you could say that now, yes Edited by TheEnd

I'm afraid they end up doing that

Just hope my ToCSII replay end up being on PC

I still feel that ToCS3 will probably be a late 2018/Early 2019 and they could totally get Zero and Ao in the gap between that and 3rd

Edited by Tonton

it had some fairly nasty effects late in his life (50s/60s), including blindness

though technically it wasn't what killed him

and he was kinda sloppy managing it

i'm sorry to hear that lewdy

Yeah the whole blindness thing and other complications thing scares me a lot, i mean sure the risk is lowered if you have good control but still..

my dad is a type 1 diabetic too and doesn't manage his well either, he always cheats and eats when he shouldn't and spends DAYS with high levels and claims that its easier for his blood sugar to drop and wants to avoid it because lows feels worse than highs, its really surprising that i've ended up in the hospital so much and he still hasn't yet

not only that he drinks and smokes excessively and its a bad problem but he won't admit to it and makes excuses and also probably lies to his doctors on how much he does it, whenever me or mom are around to give honest answers he gets really pissy about it

Yeah the whole blindness thing and other complications thing scares me a lot, i mean sure the risk is lowered if you have good control but still..

my dad is a type 1 diabetic too and doesn't manage his well either, he always cheats and eats when he shouldn't and spends DAYS with high levels and claims that its easier for his blood sugar to drop and wants to avoid it because lows feels worse than highs, its really surprising that i've ended up in the hospital so much and he still hasn't yet

not only that he drinks and smokes excessively and its a bad problem but he won't admit to it and makes excuses and also probably lies to his doctors on how much he does it, whenever me or mom are around to give honest answers he gets really pissy about it

well it can't be helped

but at the very least, since you know your body can't handle it, you're aware you need to take care of yourself

so that could help avoiding the huge issues (like needing hemodialysis... screw that noise)

i remember my father doing that too

he'd get so mad when doctors told him he had to do/refrain from doing something, haha

I'm afraid they end up doing that

Just hope my ToCSII replay end up being on PC

I still feel that ToCS3 will probably be a late 2018/Early 2019 and they could totally get Zero and Ao in the gap between that and 3rd

they might not rush tocs3 because the ps4 isn't dying yet, yeah

we'll see i guess

Edited by TheEnd

Well it's not even about rushing, since the game will still have to come out in Japan and probably only late next year

They might also try to have a PC port on launch by then who knows

But yeah I imagine we'll only get a good idea of how things turn out after 3rd

It's gonna be painful if they still don't have anything announced by then tho since this will he the first time in a while without a trails game in the lineup.

very likely september next year

i don't think it'd be reasonable to expect pc ports on launch though

at this point, i'd say nep is the absolute reference of how quickly a jrpg pc port could be released

there's more to falcom than trails though

like xanadu next

Well it all depends on how they plan things I guess, I wouldn't mind a nep situation either as long as I know on announcement it's coming

I already have the money for that reserved in my steam wallet

Unless they price it higher than $20/scree up the br price

Need Zwei II and SEVEN and celceta and Tocs and brandish

Edited by Tonton

Oh come on

You know they announce them a year in advance (discounting delays)and go completely silent until a week before release

I hope they announce their PC stuff for next year soon and there's one new Falcom loc and a Falcom port

Fully expecting senran estival

Akiba's beat will probably get a port but probably not at launch and not sure when they might announce that

Edited by Tonton

i've gotten really tired of this whole cultural-focused, economics-disregarding "new left"... while neoliberalism is just wrecking shit everywhere

that was surprisingly similar to the original

post-modernism is quite the hazard to the left

indeed. this channel has some fucking unbelievable remixes. it just uploaded a bunch of sonic 3 stuff yesterday

post-modernism is quite the hazard to the left

indeed. this channel has some fucking unbelievable remixes. it just uploaded a bunch of sonic 3 stuff yesterday

define post-modernism

the left is completely lost right now

i remember listening to a snes remix that was frankly quite bad, though idk the source

maybe i should check that channel then

TE, change your avi. I keep thinking saskman the Jame Bond spyman is posting.

praise nep

define post-modernism

the left is completely lost right now

when i use post-modernism as a derrogatory term, it's mostly thinking about people who do bundaços or vomitaços on facebook, but have no actual comprehension of economics and sometimes not even about society

when i use post-modernism as a derrogatory term, it's mostly thinking about people who do bundaços or vomitaços on facebook, but have no actual comprehension of economics and sometimes not even about society

good ol' slacktivism

not many people on the internet comprehend anything actually

we live in an age of easy access to end information, but little concern to understand what that information means or where it comes from

Society is so crazy now

It's crazy

that's crazy talk