FE4 THREAD

Fia

i think psychological horror might be my favorite steam tag

idk if i was expecting that, as the sen 2 doesn't actually mention his weapon type (unlike most other characters you actually use/battle)

but maybe in 3

well I wouldn't mind him not having a battle role in 3, I just found that weird

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"protect" how lol, they are essentially brandishing weapons at anyone that wants to show appreciation for them

seems pretty idiotic and worthy of the criticism they get to me

Something something keeping their IPs. There's more to it but I only read bits and pieces.

Eh.

Almost finished #FE. Should have the script for the main story, requests, Side Stories, and topic conversations done by tomorrow. At least, what I can do in my first playthrough, anyway.

I can see a light, and it's almost within arm's reach...

Needs more dating sim

Almost finished #FE. Should have the script for the main story, requests, Side Stories, and topic conversations done by tomorrow. At least, what I can do in my first playthrough, anyway.

sorry, the light is only November 11 for you Edited by Tonton

did you enjoy fersona dancing all night

Needs more dating sim

soon

sorry, the light is only November 11 for you

now you know how i feel

so naive

WHAT

i'm so sorry for abandoning you ;^;

also i agree with tonton that the light is only on november 11 for you (just gonna jump the gun and assume that's when cs2 comes out for you)

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

Something something keeping their IPs. There's more to it but I only read bits and pieces.

Eh.

that rhetoric is outdated for non-profit fangames and if anything shows that have no confidence in their own games to be better than people's harmless hobby projects

trust me, they are still "keeping their ips" without being dicks about it

Edited by Tryhard

sorry, the light is only November 11 for you

Booked the following week off.

did you enjoy fersona dancing all night

I think I would have enjoyed it a lot more if 2/3 of my playtime wasn't me copying the script word-for-word--people have finished it within 40 hours, yet my playtime is almost 160 hours. I found the characters and most of their interactions tolerable, and the gameplay's pretty good (Sessions might be the best battle system Atlus have created). But the plot... pfft. Pants. But overall I'd say it was an 8/10

The vocal songs are great, and there are a few tracks that are good. Mostly the battle tracks, really. The other background music is really forgettable.

i'm so sorry for abandoning you ;^;

also i agree with tonton that the light is only on november 11 for you (just gonna jump the gun and assume that's when cs2 comes out for you)

S'all right.

That is is.

... Ack, just remembered the enemy data section is mostly empty. ... Well, I can get all the generic enemies down, at least. Wonder how long that's gonna take.

S'all right.

That is is.

... Ack, just remembered the enemy data section is mostly empty. ... Well, I can get all the generic enemies down, at least. Wonder how long that's gonna take.

I still feel guilty. ;~; I mean I also wish you had more help before me or even along with me.

Then that's your light!

I should have kept Ein's Wii U longer then. Well... doesn't that carry through in NG+? I could only stomach through the "plot" one more time.

they're not desperate, they just know it will work and laugh their way to the bank

Well yes, that's true. But pre-order numbers for Infinite Warfare are low, and it's facing stiff competition from the new Battlefield and Titanfall games this Autumn. Activision also know Modern Warfare is a beloved classic. I just get the feeling they wouldn't be locking MW behind IW if the pre-order numbers were higher.

I suppose "desperate" was a bit strong a word, though.

Edited by DodgeDusk