• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

i don't remember the final bosses having any elemental resistances or vulnerabilities anyway

also don't forget the cast 2s

nah they didn't...
that too... let's seeee

10 minutes ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

It was when I was 11 or 12 so I didn't really have much choice.
Honestly my life was perfect at this time. My results at school were amazing, was even the best in my class. lol
My parents noticed motor skill deficits and I was pretty rough and ignorant towards other people because I was too shy to establish social links since my childhood.
When I had the therapy (psychologist was a woman in the late 50s / early 60s - ugh) my results at school went down and I was looking for isolation more than before the therapy. The worst was that I questioned on myself by starting monologs.
Fun fact: It caused a chain reaction. I was sent to several other therapists:

• ergotherapy
  • physiologist
  • speech therapist

I had like three dates with several therapists in each week. It was a time I really don't want to think back because it was an awful time.

ah... that age... that parents believe SOMETHING is wrong with their kids so they send them to psychologists. ugh i hate those kinda parents no offence. it's like pls your kid is still growing

9 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Of course I wont, I am not her dog

Just now, TheEnd said:

please don't go full maso

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

=<

don't

1 minute ago, Kloe said:

nah they didn't...
that too... let's seeee

ah... that age... that parents believe SOMETHING is wrong with their kids so they send them to psychologists. ugh i hate those kinda parents no offence. it's like pls your kid is still growing

cheese that shit

i was sent to therapy when i was around 5
i "win"

2 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

oh yeah, some therapists try to enforce a standard of normality and just make things even worse

it's a motive why i don't really like the idea of going to one, despite being basically fucked up

Therapists might be good for adults... I can't say yet.
But as for teens the best "therapists" are your relatives and friends. (well if you don't have them, you're really fucked) Talking about problems to someone close to you who has experience with them is still more helpful than to involve a total foreign person. Therapists are especially problematic for people for are shy and anxious towards foreign people (like me). They are only helpful for young offenders or junkies who can't settle their life or try to come back to the society.

1 minute ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

But as for teens the best "therapists" are your relatives and friends. (well if you don't have them, you're really fucked) Talking about problems to someone close to you who has experience with them is still more helpful than to involve a total foreign person. Therapists are especially problematic for people for are shy and anxious towards foreign people (like me). They are only helpful for young offenders or junkies who can't settle their life or try to come back to the society.

for some people, therapy is pretty much an opportunity of letting out shit you can't say during your daily life, yeah

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

>=(

>=|

cheese that shit

i was sent to therapy when i was around 5
i "win"

does that mean i can just earth wall everyone?
what the fuck

Just now, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

not necessarily. i've been depressed since i was in elementary but only saw a therapist in high school. granted the social worker sucked balls, my psychiatrist then helped a lot. and my parents were busy working most of the week, language barrier, my extended family didn't give a shit about me sooooooooooo

Just now, Kloe said:

what the fuck

not necessarily. i've been depressed since i was in elementary but only saw a therapist in high school. granted the social worker sucked balls, my psychiatrist then helped a lot. and my parents were busy working most of the week, language barrier, my extended family didn't give a shit about me sooooooooooo

it's what i did - 100% earth wall uptime, ezpz with cast 2

well, i went to a bad school that mistook shortsightedness for... things

it's what i did - 100% earth wall uptime, ezpz with cast 2

well, i went to a bad school that mistook shortsightedness for... things

wow... okay :o and then damage with arts and crafts?
fuck i need more cast 2

wat jesus christ

Edited by Kloe

1 minute ago, Kloe said:

oops double post because new sf sucks balls
wow... okay :o and then damage with arts and crafts?

wat jesus christ

don't worry shirley, i got your back

mainly arts and s-crafts, as movement you put your party out of formation

:')

Just now, TheEnd said:

don't worry shirley, i got your back

mainly arts and s-crafts, as movement you put your party out of formation

:')

yes thank you

that's true. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'll try it ;w; i mean i gotta do it for the last boss anyway

no

1 minute ago, Kloe said:

yes thank you

that's true. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'll try it ;w; i mean i gotta do it for the last boss anyway

no

you're welcome

cheese that shit, and remember to choose agate in sc

it's okay-ish

8 minutes ago, Kloe said:

what the fuck

How I saw this situation:
I felt like a good. My parents just wanted to get rid of this "problem". Instead of taking time and effort to talk to me, the therapist should settle it. Just because of ther laziness...

for some people, therapy is pretty much an opportunity of letting out shit you can't say during your daily life, yeah

I see.
But I still would leave out my frustration to my friends or relatives because I know they would listen to me and help me.

1 minute ago, TheEnd said:

you're welcome

cheese that shit, and remember to choose agate in sc

it's okay-ish

yes i will. wait why agate? but then olivier ;w;

if you say so!

1 minute ago, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

How I saw this situation:
I felt like a good. My parents just wanted to get rid of this "problem". Instead of taking time and effort to talk to me, the therapist should settle it. Just because of ther laziness...

I see.
But I still would leave out my frustration to my friends or relatives because I know they would listen to me and help me.

i know but i don't agree that therapy is for adults only considering i should have gotten it long ago. but eh the past is the past so yeah

at least you had relatives who would listen and actually friends