• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were to play online. Not interested... it sounds pretty similar to RNG abusing in FESD and I can't even arena abuse to the end so...............

No. Because the guidebooks encourage it. It is very, very time-consuming though. That could be the reason on why I've pretty much stopped playing.

No. Because the guidebooks encourage it. It is very, very time-consuming though. That could be the reason on why I've pretty much stopped playing.

What, for single play? Only thing I do is beat the elite 4 and that's it >_>. Don't need to worry about EVs for that.

Edited by Sirius

I did. 2 exp per attack isn't much better than 1 exp per attack. Although I'm on chapter 7 now at the beginning. Having retarded internet helps me play games more.

I did. 2 exp per attack isn't much better than 1 exp per attack. Although I'm on chapter 7 now at the beginning. Having retarded internet helps me play games more.

Ah, yes.

How is your Leaf then? Better? =o

Ah, yes.

How is your Leaf then? Better? =o

iuno. I didn't really look at his stats, and I'm not playing at the moment.

A jump from 1 EXP to 2 exp is a jump from having to win 100 battles to only needing to win 50.

YEAH SO?

Meh, I would rather have n00bs scattered everywhere than just a bunch of smartasses competing on who knows more, or doing nothing :<

I gotta agree with this, or something like it.

So yeah. I gave Lachesis the Return staff and ring for Nanna solely for chapter 7. Except I gave her too many items and I can't visit the storage in an NPC castle. That suuuuuuuuuucks.

So yeah. I gave Lachesis the Return staff and ring for Nanna solely for chapter 7. Except I gave her too many items and I can't visit the storage in an NPC castle. That suuuuuuuuuucks.

:/

In other words, no Return Staff/Ring?

I'm too busy cybering you over MSN to post here.

Shhh! Keep our MSN activities in private, silly!