• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*image*
Adult mice are much smaller than adult rats (Fig. 1). Adult mice weigh about 30 grams, and fancy mice tip the scales at about 50 grams. Adult mice have bodies that are 3-4 inches long with 3-4 inch tails.

Adult rats are far heavier and longer: they can weigh ten times as much, averaging 350-450 grams for females and 450-650 for males (with an overall range of 200-800 grams). They have 9-11 inch long bodies and 7-9 inch tails

Your "evidence" has backfired.

Point being that he's actually closer to Rat than he is to Mouse.

But the game classifies him as mouse. That's a piddly break of the laws of science compared to the fact that there is a 1'04 mouse walking around that can use electricity at will.

But the game classifies him as mouse. That's a piddly break of the laws of science compared to the fact that there is a 1'04 mouse walking around that can use electricity at will.

The game considers bug pokemon to be strong against Psychic.

The game considers Dark pokemonn to be weak to fighting.

The game considers Fire pokemon to be ineffective against Rock.

Point being, do not follow pokemon logic.

Edited by Sirius

Fuck the laws of science, I light my fist on fire and I send you in orbit.

The game considers bug pokemon to be strong against Psychic.

The game considers Dark pokemonn to be weak to fighting.

The game considers Fire pokemon to be ineffective against Rock.

Point being, do not follow pokemon logic.

But if we're talking about a pokemon, we should follow its logic.

Fuck the laws of science, I light my fist on fire and I send you in orbit.

I'm sorry, but... FALCON PAUNCH!!!

Fuck the laws of physics, I can kick a sidescraper out of the way.

Are you talking about skyscrapers? I've never heard of sidescrapers. :mellow:

sigh...

That's what I described just there...

Exactly why I made the motion.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

But if we're talking about a pokemon, we should follow its logic.

Though I was talking about Pikachu in SSBB which is clearly not 1 foot tall. Many characters are incorrect sizes really and the point still stands: Pikachu is a rat. Pokemon can call it a mouse all it wants but it is inaccurate. Ratacaite is a mouse pokemon there but it sure as hell is more like a Rat instead (it's in the name and yet they still decide to call it mouse >_>)

Edited by Sirius

Though I was talking about Pikachu in SSBB which is clearly not 1 foot tall. Many characters incorrect sizes really and the point still stands: Pikachu is a rat. Pokemon can call it a mouse all it wants but it is inaccurate. Ratacaite is a mouse pokemon there but it sure as hell is more like a Rat instead (it's in the name and yet they still decide to call it mouse >_>)

Look at the trophy, tell me what you find. I don't know what's there, but it might help.

Look at the trophy, tell me what you find. I don't know what's there, but it might help.

I found a mistake on BK or Ike's trophy when it talked about Alondite/Ettran. What cancels the possibility that Mouse being on the trophy isn't a mistake like calling it Mouse on the pokedex? :P

SKYSCRAPER. I MEANT SKYSCRAPER.

*pat*

I found a mistake on BK or Ike's trophy when it talked about Alondite/Ettran. What cancels the possibility that Mouse being on the trophy isn't a mistake like calling it Mouse on the pokedex? :P

They were talking about the codename, I think... That's cheating!

Seems I've been on Serenes all day

I leave inactive tabs on too much D:

Heeey, aren't you that person who wrote one of the pokemon platnium walkthroughs on gamefaqs? I actually am following it, pokemon and level. ^^