;__;

<3

[Lute]

He's mine! Do not call him dear!

Not interested in him except for some torturing. Don't worry~

Very far from it.

Then what does it mean?

Don't become a subhuman, Lux.

Since was I becoming a laguz...? Err... That wasn't what you were talking about was it... If a lawyer is a bad choice, what do you suggest I become? (People tell me often that I should be a therapist, an actor, or a writer a lot for some reason. :/)

Since was I becoming a laguz...? Err... That wasn't what you were talking about was it... If a lawyer is a bad choice, what do you suggest I become? (People tell me often that I should be a therapist, an actor, or a writer a lot for some reason. :/)

I studied Law.

Lawyers are the worst kind of person.

I studied Law.

Lawyers are the worst kind of person.

I enjoy arguing though... Just not with people like Blacken, who refuse to listen to reason.

You haven't offered a career for recourse, though.

I enjoy arguing though... Just not with people like Blacken, who refuse to listen to reason.

You haven't offered a career for recourse, though.

Unfortunately, when you become a lawyer, you need to be ready to against any kind of people. Including Blacken or maybe worse.

Unfortunately, when you become a lawyer, you need to be ready to against any kind of people. Including Blacken or maybe worse.

Yeah, I'm better at friendly arguements... I'm not sure if other people think this, but I don't really have the heart to insult people and act in an underhanded way... Worse than Blacken? HAHAHA! I'll have to remember that!

Bah, still no alternative career suggested by you people. >_>

This is actually true.

It's best if you find out on your own as we don't really know you that well and probably can't >_>. Not to mention you could end up misguided unintentionally... again.

Edited by Sirius

This is actually true.

..... I was having second thoughts all the time about my choice... It's not too late yet...

Seriouslly, suggest a career you think would befit me, please.

Why not scientist?

Let me guess, this is because I'm curious about a lot. : D Maybe... But they don't get paid well enough to make a living, do they?

It's best if you find out on your own as we don't really know you that well and probably can't >_>. Not to mention you could end up misguided unintentionally... again.

I'm stupid sometimes. You're right, I should have thought of that. The real question I should ask is how do I find out what career is best for me?

Try looking for one by yourself. Anything you interested in? You enjoyed or something? Aside from debating.

Try looking for one by yourself. Anything you interested in? You enjoyed or something?

Well, helping others out with their problems has been interesting for me... I don't know, I'm looking for a career aptitude test, but they have all this hassle of name, email, blah, blah, blah...

Why... Isn't... My... Brain... Working today?! ;__; I didn't think of it before! ;____;

>_>. For answers to question I always google, so it hardly escapes me. Learned some breakfast to make in the event that there's hardly anything to eat for example >_>

Well, helping others out with their problems has been interesting for me... I don't know, I'm looking for a career aptitude test, but they have all this hassle of name, email, blah, blah, blah...

You might be a bit too young for that. Your interests might change.

I once took a career test and ended up having cult minister as my choice of career.

You might be a bit too young for that. Your interests might change.

I once took a career test and ended up having cult minister as my choice of career.

But my friends (in real life of course) whom I've given advice are amazed at how wise they are often, and they're surprised because... Here's what a friend I recently made said "I like it how we just met today and yet it's like you can see my whole life and how I feel." I guess people don't listen to 17 year olds... We just seem to young to know anything...

XD