• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh... How do I play a hexadecimal value, Smooth? O_o

I don't know everything, okay? ;__;

lololol <3<3<3

Oh. Nope, I've never even played Final Fantasy. I don't even know what it's about, actually.

FIA, STAY QUIET.

...?

She doesn't like Final Fantasy, so if you don't know/don't like, she will bj wub you.

:blink: Ooooook.....

Uhhh, is there one for the wii? And is it an rp strategy, or... Just tell me about it.

Normal RPG.

There are for the NES, SNES, PS1,PS2,PS3?,X360,GBA, and DS

Normal RPG.

There are for the NES, SNES, PS1,PS2,PS3?,X360,GBA, and DS

I've had enough of pure RPGs for a lifetime, thanks to a certain online game. Yeah, I think I'll pass on Final Fantasy.

MMOs make RPGs unfun. Play one like Final Fantasy 6 with huge emphasis on characters and story, and is also easy enough to where you'll never have to grind, ever, unless you want to.

... What system would that be for...?

SNES (labeled as Final Fantasy 3 due to localization reasons), PS1 (which you should avoid due to being a buggy as well as load time infested mess), and GBA.

I recommend the SNES version if only because the color integrity and sound quality will remain intact.

SNES (labeled as Final Fantasy 3 due to localization reasons), PS1 (which you should avoid due to being a buggy as well as load time infested mess), and GBA.

I recommend the SNES version if only because the color integrity and sound quality will remain intact.

I only have these systems: GBC, GBSP, DS, Gamebcube, Wii. I guess it'll be GBA then. Could you link me to a video that shows an example of it? (Not one of those silly "introductions" you gave me)

I only have these systems: GBC, GBSP, DS, Gamebcube, Wii. I guess it'll be GBA then. Could you link me to a video that shows an example of it? (Not one of those silly "introductions" you gave me)

Here. But those robots there are only for the beggining and another optional part.

Whoa! I misunderstood what was meant by RPG! I've played those kind of games before, (Mario+Luigi ones) is it possible to dodge, or do I just have to get hit?

Depends on your avoid rate.

The FF1 Remake on the GBA isn't very nice. Floor 4 of the Magical Sky Temple of airness = BAAAWWWWWLLLL.

What is the one with the shitload of bosses of other games? FF1?

So I can't manually avoid it? Because in superstar saga there was always a way to dodge/counter moves.

Nonono, it usually depends on your level/equipment/level of the enemy/spell you have cast on.

FF1 = Final Fantasy 1. That's about all I understood o-o.

There are one of the GBA remakes that had bonus dungeons, and the bosses were from the other FFs.

Was it FF1 or FF2?