• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Lux is pikachu. Lux literally waits till I'm in range to do a damn thing and when I'm trying to recover, they're hardly (if at all) doing any damage to each other and both try to interrupt my recovery.

May as well just make it a team battle match, them Red, me blue.

Supposedly it's actually only Lux teaming up with Sara. Perhaps next time Sara is going to whack him.

Edited by Dio

Supposedly it's actually only Lux teaming up with Sara. Perhaps next time Sara is going to whack him.

Usually the only time he gets hit is when I grab him and when I do, 50% of the time I'm hit from behind by Sara and if I grab Sara, same shit.

The last stock was literally me vs Lux and Sara kicking me whenever she got the chance.

Edited by Sirius

I'm waiting for a level 93 monster with 30k HP to appear just so I can complete my Spell collection.sorta.

Fuck the second OG MGS elevator fight. This should not be that retarded to deal with.

Edited by Rehab

So terrible right now =\

Well at least I got 2nd place a DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU 2 ONLY TARGET ME! SERIOUSLY! WE END UP WITH 1 STOCK AROUND THE SAME TIME AND SARA ONLY GOES UP TO 28% AND WE GO UP TO AROUND 150%. May as well just make it a team battle of you 2 vs me.

Now I know why I'm doing "terrible" >_<

Delayed response due to racquetball. I only targeted you. She attacked me, but I dodged then went after you. Mainly when she was Jigglypuff and Pikachu.

Delayed response due to racquetball. I only targeted you. She attacked me, but I dodged then went after you. Mainly when she was Jigglypuff and Pikachu.

Dude, she mostly attacked me too. Most of the damage to you were the few times I managed grab and throw you without interruptions from her -__-