FE4 THREAD

Fia

Dude, she mostly attacked me too. Most of the damage to you were the few times I managed grab and throw you without interruptions from her -__-

Key part is when she attacked me she clearly ment to. :3

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Key part is when she attacked me she clearly ment to. :3

There were several instances where this is not true. I recall one time she tried to grab me but caught you because you landed in the middle and I L + Left to avoid it.

It's no wonder Dio and I wish to team up against you.

There were several instances where this is not true. I recall one time she tried to grab me but caught you because you landed in the middle and I L + Left to avoid it.

Payback ttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiimeeeee

Also, how the hell I post Scarlett Johanson here, and she goes unnoticed?

Relax. I just got a rather annoyed message from Sara. I was getting tired of getting attacked and not attacking back anyway.

I keep teaming with her to get even. :3

Also, how the hell I post Scarlett Johanson here, and she goes unnoticed?

Who?

With you two teaming up on me, yes. The first time we teamed was truly accidental.

I said it before and I'll say it again: We teamed up against YOU because you teamed up with Sara against each of us. Continuing the teaming up with thing isn't exactly getting even, it's just going back to the beginning like so (+1 for each of your team ups, -1 for each of ours):

You and Sara vs Dio = 1

You and Sara vs Me = 2

Dio and I vs You = 1 (that's 1 payback)

You and Sara vs Dio again = 2

You and Sara vs Me again = 3

Even? I think not.

Edited by Sirius

I said it before and I'll say it again: We teamed up against YOU because you teamed up with Sara against each of us. Continuing the teaming up with thing isn't exactly getting even, it's just going back to the beginning like so (+1 for each of your team ups, -1 for each of ours):

You and Sara vs Dio = 1

You and Sara vs Me = 2

Dio and I vs You = 1 (that's 1 payback)

You and Sara vs Dio again = 2

You and Sara vs Me again = 3

Even? I think not.

But the first one didn't quite count... It wasn't on purpose... So we are even. I'm willing to put it behind us if you are, anyway. But if it's ever a true team battle, I'd prefer to take Sara's side. Although, I don't know how well I'd do with either of you, so...

And why have you not teamed up on Sara? Am I more deserving of torture? :<

Never heard of her. She doesn't look like anything special. :mellow: Personality is what's important, and since I don't know her... :unsure:

Tsk, Lux, you're hopeless.

Bad Kenshiro.

You got me wrong. I was referring when he said that she doesn't look special.

But the first one didn't quite count... It wasn't on purpose... So we are even. I'm willing to put it behind us if you are, anyway. But if it's ever a true team battle, I'd prefer to take Sara's side. Although, I don't know how well I'd do with either of you, so...

And why have you not teamed up on Sara? Am I more deserving of torture? :<

Not an accident at all. You're afraid on Sara and don't wish to fight her so you take on the other player. Sara... I don't know what logic she's following but she ends up fighting the same person you are, possibly for similar reasons as you (since you're easier to deal with so saving the weakest for last). I don't know much about team battles either. Dio and I have no team tactics, you 2 just slam the opponents silly since you have the speed to make it difficult to find openings... DDD is slow so it goes without saying that we can't spam attacks like you and prevent your advance.

You are since she at least damages you a bit... even if just a little. Plus you spam and camp.

Not an accident at all. You're afraid on Sara and don't wish to fight her so you take on the other player. Sara... I don't know what logic she's following but she ends up fighting the same person you are, possibly for similar reasons as you (since you're easier to deal with so saving the weakest for last). I don't know much about team battles either. Dio and I have no team tactics, you 2 just slam the opponents silly since you have the speed to make it difficult to find openings... DDD is slow so it goes without saying that we can't spam attacks like you and prevent your advance.

You are since she at least damages you a bit... even if just a little. Plus you spam and camp.

Afraid? No. I prefer not to be destroyed quickly. I don't know about you, but I'm not exactly a fan of just watching brawls. Those are tactics you're talking about... Maybe we should have a team battle, but switched around... Say, based off the tier list: Me and Dio vs. You and Sara?

Afraid? No. I prefer not to be destroyed quickly. I don't know about you, but I'm not exactly a fan of just watching brawls. Those are tactics you're talking about... Maybe we should have a team battle, but switched around... Say, based off the tier list: Me and Dio vs. You and Sara?

@Bold: I'm not, why do you think I don't like this teaming up you've been doing? The second you lose a life when your opponents are at 20% and they still keep teaming up on you, the second you decide it's better to commit suicide to just end it or at least try to screw up one of the other 2 (if it's you, it can be done a few times, if it's Sara, you get in the way).

Long as it's not 2 vs 1 one on a FREE FOR ALL, fine.

Edited by Sirius

Just another shallow model/actress, right?

Shallow, huh?

Bad. Kenshiro.

Why.

Good. Keep 'em coming.
And maybe make them look remotely good.

facepalm.jpg