• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, just that it isn't a OMGRIPOFF like you and MANY yt posters say.

I don't exlode over it like most do, but I have a feeling if this guy didn't go AWOL, Fire Emblem would be even more successful than it already is.

When the series went Western it got easier. This is obviously because Westerners can not stand hard games. We refuse to play anything that isn't piss easy. Like SS.

When the series went Western it got easier. This is obviously because Westerners can not stand hard games. We refuse to play anything that isn't piss easy. Like SS.

I enjoy a challenge. Was that last sentence directed to me?

lolff5ff4easymode

I played Thracia 776 though. And that's hard. :(

Bah, only requires strategy.

Battletoads is hard.

I enjoy a challenge. Was that last sentence directed to me?

You do not understand. All Westerners suck. All Japanese are Godly.

And the Halberd also has an even larger and much more destructive cannonball, and a huge blaster. The blaster is likely what took it down. Cannonballs and an arm, you can dodge. But to have something remain in the way is a different story.

Halberd is more often legal than Pirate Ship, for one thing because everything that happens is more telegraphed. Did I fuck up and not list Halberd as legal?

You don't even know what a troll/trolling is

A troll is someone who causes flaming, often on purpose. I'm doing my best not to flame, but you have talent and making it hard. ;)

Fact of the matter is: Ethnicity arguements always are flame wars. They're all equal anyway, so I don't know why you'd say that.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

A troll is someone who causes flaming, often on purpose. I'm doing my best not to flame, but you have talent and making it hard. ;)

Fact of the matter is: Ethnicity arguements always are flame wars. They're all equal anyway, so I don't know why you'd say that.

Often my ass. A troll isn't a troll unless it's on purpose.

Also, that isn't all there is to it. Trolling is making people want to flame you, simply for you to laugh at how hilariously stupid it is to flame over something (usually) so silly.

I am not trolling because

1. I am not attempting to troll

2. I am not laughing

3. I am using internet stereotypes as a joke

:\

Edited by Devil

I know. US never got it though.

Vid is in English due to ROM hacking.

Although I never quite understood why FF5 wasn't released here on the SNES.

I mean, sure it's hard, but FF4 was more.

Although I never quite understood why FF5 wasn't released here on the SNES.

I mean, sure it's hard, but FF4 was more.

I think it was skipped for the same reason FFII and III were: The newer games had already come out so better chance of profit with it.

Good news everyone!

I am getting closer to having enough money to import FE5.

japangamestock.com is where I got my copy at.

You do not understand what an argument is

Which is exactly what you said about my knowledge of trolling. Which was correct, to some extent. But an argument is a verbal opposition. You verbally opposed my definiton of what a troll was, which therefore made it an argument. It was also a collision of different points of view.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

BB disagrees, though DoR is definitely more balanced overall and far less broken.

You misunderstand, my issue with DoR is the poor CO balance [Hi, we're Tabitha and Isabella, we break the game, Hi, we're Waylon, Greyfield, Lin, and Tasha, and we suck] not the actual CO system.

I don't dispute DoR is a step in the right direction for a balanced AW, but there's still a lot of work to be done.

I think it was skipped for the same reason FFII and III were: The newer games had already come out so better chance of profit with it.

But weren't FF2/3 hard as fuck added to the fact you mentioned, or some shit like that?

Which is exactly what you said about my knowledge of trolling. Which was correct, to some extent. But an argument is a verbal opposition. You verbally opposed my definiton of what a troll was, which therefore made it an argument.

No. I was not talking. What fool says what they type out loud?