FE4 THREAD

Fia

Either you volunteer like I used to do or it's the exercises you mentionned yesterday.

Still, I do enjoy working a bit. The pay is nice too.

Nope. : D I don't consider excersize as work. I usually only volunteer during the school year. I'll give you one more guess.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

People fear what they don't understand. I've scared all into silence. ;)

I understand exactly what your goal is! You wish to seize control of this thread, and then, move your way up the ranks of the forum hierarchy and take it over! But, no! You won't stop there! You'll take over forum after forum after forum until you control the entire Internet! Then, you'll move on to real life goals, until you eventually die, leaving your child to finish the job, and take over the world!

Eh I don't feel like it.

Library work at the government.

Alright. D:

Working for the government always pays well if memory serves. I never got a job, but then again, that might be a good choice, depending if you get to read the books while at work.

I understand exactly what your goal is! You wish to seize control of this thread, and then, move your way up the ranks of the forum hierarchy and take it over! But, no! You won't stop there! You'll take over forum after forum after forum until you control the entire Internet! Then, you'll move on to real life goals, until you eventually die, leaving your child to finish the job, and take over the world!

Dang. How'd you find out my plan so easily. :blink:

Working for the government always pays well if memory serves. I never got a job, but then again, that might be a good choice, depending if you get to read the books while at work.

I'm a student only, but I have a decent pay secured once I get my diploma.

I suppose you can read while you take a break. Once in a while I check the most recent issue of The Economist.

Fine I'll go.

Yay!

You'd be playing a Ninji tier DDD if I played Brawl at the moment...

I'm hardly better than him. And we still don't know if that is true, because he was frustrated that day. When I'm frustrated, I tend to do worse.

I'm hardly better than him. And we still don't know if that is true, because he was frustrated that day. When I'm frustrated, I tend to do worse.

By "Ninji tier" we usually mean fail >_>. I wasn't talking about Ninji on the Brawl tier list.