• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Save this post on a text file where you will read it from time to time:

If Sety as Levin's son starts with 30 SPD, there is the possibility that it will be cut in half later in the game. The only way to remedy this is by not using him until later so that when his SPD is cut in half, you can level up to get it back.

Edited by Sirius

Save this post on a text file where you will read it from time to time:

If Sety as Levin's son starts with 30 SPD, there is the possibility that it will be cut in half later in the game. The only way to remedy this is by not using him until later so that when his SPD is cut in half, you can level up to get it back.

Wait, why? Why does that happen?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

And if he doesn't start with 30 speed? What then?

And is it possible that the glitch won't happen?

If he doesn't start with 30 SPD, I suppose you're safe. I've only heard the glitch happen to those who start with 30.

Perhaps. Some say they have a 30 SPD Sety right off the bat, others say they don't O_O.

Well then answer me this: Does Azel go well with Fury?

Hmm It's not too bad I suppose. I'd say Claude with Fury would be better but that's only because Fee could use Physic/Libro and other B rank staves upon promotion and Sety could use any staff.

Azel with Fury children however, have slight statistical leads and then there's Sety being able to use Volcano which is really not worth noting since it is fire magic and wouldn't see much efficient use on the enemy phase. You'll want Fee to inherit a Magic Sword and a Magic Ring.

Edited by Sirius

If he doesn't start with 30 SPD, I suppose you're safe. I've only heard the glitch happen to those who start with 30.

Perhaps. Some say they have a 30 SPD Sety right off the bat, others say they don't O_O.

Hmm It's not too bad I suppose. I'd say Claude with Fury would be better but that's only because Fee could use Physic/Libro and other B rank staves upon promotion and Sety could use any staff.

Azel with Fury children however, have slight statistical leads and then there's Sety being able to use Volcano which is really not worth noting since it is fire magic and wouldn't see much efficient use on the enemy phase. You'll want Fee to inherit a Magic Sword and a Magic Ring.

Whoa whoa wait a minute! If Levin isn't the father, does that mean Holsety won't be passed down?!

Whoa whoa wait a minute! If Levin isn't the father, does that mean Holsety won't be passed down?!

Levin passes down Holsety to whoever is his son. If you're going to pair Fury with any1 other than Levin, Sety won't get Holsety. Pairing Tiltyu with Levin is seen as best because you get to use Holsety earlier (late in chapter 6 as opposed to late in chapter 8) and Arthur promotes into Mage Knight which results in more MOV but lower stat caps than Sety (which are superfluous).

If Levin will be the father of Arthur, I'd suggest passing down Leg ring or Elite ring to get him out of 6 MOV soon. I went with Leg ring instead of Elite and I kinda regret it...though I did end up with a pretty darn good Delmud early but earlier promoted Arthur would still be MUCH better =\

Edited by Sirius

Holy Weapons are only passed down usable from parents who use them to children who can use them. You kind of have to guess what children can use what (in terms of whether their class can use it) weapon if you don't have a guide to help you (use one).

I got outposted

Edited by Rehab

Levin passes down Holsety to whoever is his son. If you're going to pair Fury with any1 other than Levin, Sety won't get Holsety. Pairing Tiltyu with Levin is seen as best because you get to use Holsety earlier (late in chapter 6 as opposed to late in chapter 8) and Arthur promotes into Mage Knight which results in more MOV but lower stat caps than Sety (which are superfluous).

If Levin will be the father of Arthur, I'd suggest passing down Leg ring or Elite ring to get him out of 6 MOV soon. I went with Leg ring instead of Elite and I kinda regret it...though I did end up with a pretty darn good Delmud early but earlier promoted Arthur would still be MUCH better =\

I think I'm just going to stick to customary pairings for now. If I play through this game again, then I'll try out pairing Levin with Tiltyu.

There have been a few things here considered basic knowledge that you did not know (>' ')>

Good luck with the glitch.

Thanks. I have a feeling it'll work out in the end. Things always do. For me, at least.

Edited by Lux Aeterna