Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Send Fury

Yo.

It's hardly necessary for Finn to be promoted.

It does help with Chapter 8 against Ovo though.

That's what I figured out myself. : D

Hi.

I know, that's why i want him promoted. I'm one of those freaks who won't let anyone die.

Living close to a desert?

Here we mostly had 20 Celsiuses and it's been cloudy most of the times.

68 farenheit? Wow, that's a very comfortable temperature. I wish I lived where you do. Although my area's temperature ain't too bad either.

Living close to a desert?

Here we mostly had 20 Celsiuses and it's been cloudy most of the times.

Hardly. Near Houston-ish. I'm waiting for a good storm, no sissy light showers.

That's what I figured out myself. : D

Hi.

I know, that's why i want him promoted. I'm one of those freaks who won't let anyone die.

Good : D

I used to be like that... then I played FEDS.

Hardly. Near Houston-ish. I'm waiting for a good storm, no sissy light showers.

Good : D

I used to be like that... then I played FEDS.

You live near my cousins!

:3

Which made me insane. I am still like it. It was killing me, but I killed every unit I didn't use for the sake of completion... I will not let Fin die. Will he survive, if he isn't promoted?

It's pretty tough but still possible. (Lux don't look at spoiler if you don't want to preview the level ahead of yours)

Map fin starts at the green emblem castle you start at the top right castle and the bottom of the green castle sendes knights and mages (I think) and they come till you can get celice there.

Edited by Jason W.

You live near my cousins!

:3

Which made me insane. I am still like it. It was killing me, but I killed every unit I didn't use for the sake of completion... I will not let Fin die. Will he survive, if he isn't promoted?

XD

Chapter 7 is a joke, especially where Fin begins. When you make it that far just make him and co. retreat.

I see.

Still, hopefully the hurricane season this year won't be too harsh.

Ike didn't even reach us last year, I wouldn't worry too much over it.

Chapter 7 is a joke, especially where Fin begins. When you make it that far just make him and co. retreat.

Yeah. First I have to get Tiltyu, Briggid, and Claude out of this... bruhaha? Yeah, that's the appropriate word. XD

Yeah. First I have to get Tiltyu, Briggid, and Claude out of this... bruhaha? Yeah, that's the appropriate word. XD

Fury to the rescue!

By the way, this is the best time to abuse for exp. I recommend Deu and Sylvia (Sylvia just because of the Leg Ring).

Sure thing, though we did get remnants of old hurricanes back in 2005 I think. Only major rain and some wind, though.

Oh yeah, wind. We get a lot of that during hurricane season : D

Edited by Azel

Fury to the rescue!

By the way, this is the best time to abuse for exp. I recommend Deu and Sylvia (Sylvia just because of the Leg Ring).

Slyvia was supposed to get the leg ring?! But... Levin has it... Oh well, I'll just have Dew visit all of the villages and then give the money to Slyvia.

Slyvia was supposed to get the leg ring?! But... Levin has it... Oh well, I'll just have Dew visit all of the villages and then give the money to Slyvia.

It's not absolutely necessary that Sylvia gets the Leg Ring...

just that it makes life a hell of a lot easier in chapter 5

Spare the Knight Ring too. Dancer + Leg Ring + Knight Ring = Yes please.

It's not absolutely necessary that Sylvia gets the Leg Ring...

just that it makes life a hell of a lot easier in chapter 5

Spare the Knight Ring too. Dancer + Leg Ring + Knight Ring = Yes please.

Err... Knight Ring? I skipped over that. I couldn't get to the village in time... Or if that was save all the knights condition, I failed there too. I couldn't do it. ;___;

Also... I'm considering DewXSlyvia. Possibly fruitful? Or should I just stick to killing Sylvia?

Err... Knight Ring? I skipped over that. I couldn't get to the village in time... Or if that was save all the knights condition, I failed there too. I couldn't do it. ;___;

Also... I'm considering DewXSlyvia. Possibly fruitful? Or should I just stick to killing Sylvia?

Lemme guess... Eve died? ;___;

Deu x Sylvia is good, if you plan on giving her the Leg Ring then by all means go ahead and let her live. Most people like to kill her, but I find Laeyla unsuitable to come to the front lines just for the Charisma bonus.

If I can find my old post I'll bring it here...

Lemme guess... Eve died? ;___;

Deu x Sylvia is good, if you plan on giving her the Leg Ring then by all means go ahead and let her live. Most people like to kill her, but I find Laeyla unsuitable to come to the front lines just for the Charisma bonus.

Yeah... ;_____;

So what are the benefits of those two paired?

Syvlia has Sun Sword and Corpul can abuse staves easier due to Bargain.

Growths are also quite high in strength, skill, speed and defense, but hp is at its lowest.

Leen with sun sword? :\

I'll still take Laylea, since her utility is like Leen's, but better. lolCharisma.