CrashGordon94xMist

RoyalPersonGuyxEst

ChaineyxEveryone

MarthurxFia

SiriusxBianchi

UrsulaxSonia

EtherxMia

SonnyxCocoa Puffs

Mmm. I also had Ninji in mind. Before was AlicexNinji.

Deny

Also, slight update

DLVxKatua

BLSxTana

TheEndxFia

SiriusxSara

NinjixBarhara

DioxFia

ChalisxFia

SaraxLux

KenshiroxBianchi

KenshiroxSara

CrashGordon94xMist

RoyalPersonGuyxEst

ChaineyxEveryone

MarthurxFia

SiriusxBianchi

UrsulaxSonia

EtherxMia

SonnyxCocoa Puffs

stfu_yoda.jpg

I'm off to play FE4, I'll be sure to ask any questions if necessary.

Also, yesterday, while you people were gone, I learned how broken holy weapons are. The only one I couldn't really care for is the Valkyrie staff.

I should be in that chart but not connected to anyone. 8[

Oh yeah and I am probably going to get warned and possibly suspended.

I did the rule breaking thing knowing this as I am planning on doing something with the warn.

Hmm, I assume you're in chapter 4 and managed to use Gae Bolg and Ichival a bit so far.

Gae Bolg? Nope. I would have used it, but unfortunately Leaf had it, so I didn't use it. Ichival? Yes. And that 30 MT is really awesome!

By the way... Will I learn the legend of Gae Bolg?

Gae Bolg? Nope. I would have used it, but unfortunately Leaf had it, so I didn't use it. Ichival? Yes. And that 30 MT is really awesome!

By the way... Will I learn the legend of Gae Bolg?

Leaf...? He's not in Gen 1. Ichival is 30 MT + 10 STR. Every holy weapon has 30 MT.

The legend? eh I dunno.

Leaf...? He's not in Gen 1. Ichival is 30 MT + 10 STR. Every holy weapon has 30 MT.

The legend? eh I dunno.

:headdesk: I'm getting ahead of myself. I meant Cuan.

Yeah, in the conversation where Ethlin gives Cuan Gae Bolg, she speaks of a tragic legend.

I thought she told you what the legend is in that convo where she gives it to Cuan anyway. Want to just hear it? It's nothing terribly special.

It may not be the entirety of it, but Crusader Noba, I think gets Gae Bolog, all is well etc, her brother gets the Gungnir, fuck if I can remember his name. She marries a friend of hers and her brother's, all is well etc. Then one day randomly her brother and husband get in some kind of serious business disagreement, and fight. She rides out, tries to stop them, ends up killing husband by accident in trying to break them up, then she kills herself. I gorget what happened to her bro but after that there was awkwardness between the two crusader houses I think, and the holy weapons were viewed superstitiously.

Edited by Rehab

Why, yes. I decided on it last night. Chalis told me it was better for Sylvia to be paired with Dew, than dead. But it doesn't matter now because it's too late anyway! :facepalm:

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Dew/Sylvia is retarded

[13:40] <Hikarusa> Shuuda is a bastard

[13:40] <Hikarusa> I reported the musicals thread in entertainment for being spam planning on getting warned

[13:40] <Hikarusa> He PM'd me saying not to abuse the report system and further abuse will result in punishment

:headdesk: I'm getting ahead of myself. I meant Cuan.

Yeah, in the conversation where Ethlin gives Cuan Gae Bolg, she speaks of a tragic legend.

Nope, you don't learn it ingame.

However, Vincent found this:

Curse of the Gaebolg

This one seems fairly straightforward.

"Nova married and lived happily together with a knight who was friends with her elder brother. However her husband and King Dain got into an argument and fought eachother. Nova entered their battle to try and stop them fighting, but in the midst she killed her beloved husband with the Gaebolg. This event was just the beginning; Nova committed suicide and King Dain also died a mysterious death. Afterwards, various incidents occured in the Lenster royal family and it became known that the Gungnir and Gaebolg call out to one another and the Gaebolg was the lance that caused love and sorrow."

Why, yes. I decided on it last night. Chalis told me it was better for Sylvia to be paired with Dew, than dead. But it doesn't matter now because it's too late anyway!

Chalis is wrong.