• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Three points per turn, starting at zero. I decided to pair them by the time I finished chapter three. 50x3x2=300. That isn't enough.

And here's how I came to the pairing. http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9258

Sylvia x Dew is an abomination.

If you absolutely want to put favoritism to the max and have Leen fight, I'd guess she'd basically require Holyn's Odo blood so she could use the Hero Sword. But...

Oh that. She's better off dead actually.

Listen to Srs.

So I gave her the leg ring for nothing? Oh well, I'll just get the defender sword, pass off the ring and the sword, and then tell her to go play in traffic.

So I gave her the leg ring for nothing? Oh well, I'll just get the defender sword, pass off the ring and the sword, and then tell her to go play in traffic.

Yup, here's a short summary of her kids.

Leen: Best for just utility. Unless you abuse, combat isn't even worth considering for her in the end, it just comes down to her dancing. Laylea does the same as well as provide +10 Hit and Avoid to units within 3 squares. Dance + Charisma > Dance alone. Oh and she also gets you Barrier Sword.

Corpul: This is the Est of this game though it could be said that he has it better. Good thing: He can use any staff including Valkyrie if Sylvia is paired with Claude. Bad thing: Lack of Elite means you have to spam pricey staves. He isn't even a worthwhile combat unit after promotion considering how he'll STILL HAVE 5 MOV.

Sharlow has Elite and gives you Berserk staff which is fun to mess with (BERSERK ACHT IN THE FINAL CHAPTER, DO IT!)

Edited by Sirius

qft

-Better Dancer

-Better Priest with Elite

-Having Charisma

-Having the Barrier Sword/Dark Sword(Binary) in Chapterr 7.

-Having the Berserk Staff in Chapter 9

(I won't say where to get the weapon and staff in these chapters as they are pretty much spoilers.)

Edited by Ursula

Leen: Best for just utility. Unless you abuse, combat isn't even worth considering for her in the end, it just comes down to her dancing. Laylea does the same as well as provide +10 Hit and Avoid to units within 3 squares. Dance + Charisma > Dance alone. Oh and she also gets you Barrier Sword.

Corpul: This is the Est of this game though it could be said that he has it better. Good thing: He can use any staff including Valkyrie if Sylvia is paired with Claude. Bad thing: Lack of Elite means you have to spam pricey staves. He isn't even a worthwhile combat unit after promotion considering how he'll STILL HAVE 5 MOV.

Sharlow has Elite and gives you Berserk staff which is fun to mess with (BERSERK ACHT IN THE FINAL CHAPTER, DO IT!)

Useful.

The only Est I've ever used was Nino. She was awesome, but... I hated babying her all the time.

ACHT?

You mean unless extreme favoritism. No amount of abuse is going to save Leen from her terrible caps.

Not to mention that the only stat Sharlow has a meaningful growth in is Magic, which allows him to be a staff bot just fine if needed.

Sharlow just sucks, you'll most likely skip over him entirely.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST PLAYTHROUGH, DON'T LISTEN TO THEM YET.

Sharlow just sucks, you'll most likely skip over him entirely.

THIS IS YOUR FIRST PLAYTHROUGH, DON'T LISTEN TO THEM YET.

It doesn't matter. I can't pair Dew and Slyvia like you said I should. ;_____;

You mean unless extreme favoritism. No amount of abuse is going to save Leen from her terrible caps.

Not to mention that the only stat Sharlow has a meaningful growth in is Magic, which allows him to be a staff bot just fine if needed.

Not to mention that Leen almost desn't grow hardly any Str and having Prayer skill. WTF

A dark warlord sage in the final chapter. He has Pursuit, Continue and Charge which could often result in many attacks (I've seen 8)

I've seen about that much with a Sniper Warlord.

It also isn't telegraphed via high speed internet.

We peons like to call it a mixup

Of course the question with Ike is, what to mix it up with: utilt? jab? kill yourself?

Edited by Rehab