FE4 THREAD

Fia

Tasha x Sami is love

Greyfield's playable in Naval maps... I think.

waylon's playable in air maps

your point

Edited by Norton Sez What?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG you don't know how much I've missed you guys. D:

holyshitholyshitholyshit

NO MATTER WHAT FIA SAYS, I KNEW YOU WERE JUST ON VACATION/VISITNG A RELATIVE'S HOUSE/SOMETHING

holyshitholyshitholyshit

NO MATTER WHAT FIA SAYS, I KNEW YOU WERE JUST ON VACATION/VISITNG A RELATIVE'S HOUSE/SOMETHING

*ninjipat*

Hi Ninji! ^^

Actually, I was grounded. It's a long laughable story.

holyshitholyshitholyshit

Of course you did. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the brawls Lux, I needed to get the rust off. :3

No problem. : D I tried to start a jigglypuff roll match, but I was kirby when you weren't jigglypuff. ;_;

Actually, I was grounded. It's a long laughable story.

Please. Do tell.

Anytime this week is fine by me. I have a preference for Friday nights though.

I'm not sure if I can brawl Friday, but I could to brawl on tuesday or Wednesday if you're not busy. ^^

=o?
Please. Do tell.

My stepmom wanted to me to the garden a week ago,  but I was sort of not in the mood. I do most of my chores and stuff, and I was tired.

She thought I was just being lazy and took the router for the internet and told me I HAVE to plant a ton of new flowers she bought and or won't get it back.

So I went to plant a few things and one of the tags for these carnations was missing. I couldn't remeber weather or not they go in full sun, half shade, or shade... and I thought my step mom was out shopping again (she told me eariler she was leaving), so I went to check the internet.

My stepmom hides everything under her and dad's bed, so it wasn't exactly hard to find... ^^;

Apparently she wasn't out yet, she was in the closet changing. When she got out I was there with the router, "OH SHI-"

Edited by Sara

I'm not sure if I can brawl Friday, but I could to brawl on tuesday or Wednesday if you're not busy. ^^

We'll see what happens. I would prefer anything during the weekend from next Friday to Sunday since I work on week days. It's also to give you some more time to practice.

My stepmom wanted to me to the garden a week ago, but I was sort of not in the mood. I do most of my chores and stuff, and I was tired.

She thought I was just being lazy and took the router for the internet and told me I HAVE to plant a ton of new flowers she bought and or won't get it back.

So I went to plant a few things and one of the tags for these carnations was missing. I couldn't remeber weather or not they go in full sun, half shade, or shade... and I thought my step mom was out shopping again, so I went to check the internet.

My stepmom hides EVERYTHING under her bed, so it wasn't exactly hard to find... ^^;

Wait a minute! You took it from under her bed, but won't she just take it back? O_o

Why is it, that every person I know, seems to have a mean step-mom?

We'll see what happens. I would prefer anything during the weekend from next Friday to Sunday since I work on week days. It's also to give you some more time to practice.

I have to go to my cousin's wedding Thrusday, and were staying over till Friday.

I can do Saturday or Sunday for sure, and if we're home early, maybe late Friday night. =D

Step-parents...

I'm glad I didn't get any of them. Less people to boss me around.

I wouldn't know if it's as terrible as people make it out to be. But I do know I wouldn't care, as long as they're not horrible.

Fact of the matter is, I don't stand up for myself that much when it comes to authorities, so I'm so used to it that I don't get any trouble anymore.

My stepmom wanted to me to the garden a week ago,  but I was sort of not in the mood. I do most of my chores and stuff, and I was tired.

So I went to plant a few things and one of the tags for these carnations was missing. I couldn't remeber weather or not they go in full sun, half shade, or shade... and I thought my step mom was out shopping again (she told me eariler she was leaving), so I went to check the internet.

My stepmom hides everything under her and dad's bed, so it wasn't exactly hard to find... ^^;

Apparently she wasn't out yet, she was in the closet changing. When she got out I was there with the router, "OH SHI-"

Oh, wow.

That must have been tough to try to explain. ._.;