Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Touche.

I never endorsed it! DX

And it's thanks to you people. :) I actually did ok against Sara today, but then again, she's out of practice. Pikachu has many kill moves, and I think I've figured a good one out. You need to be in the 120% range, though.

Good Lux.

Fia decides.

My guess would be up smash since you use the side one at times. However, do note that I use heavy characters unlike Sara, making me much harder to kill.

Wait, you haven't unlocked all the stages?

At least the characters... Right?

More stages where he's better than me when it's DDD vs DDD. I hardly practice in others so I lose against him in those. No doubt he'll pick Lylat Cruise if we're the last 2 in the tourney <_<

Edited by Sirius

Good Lux.

Fia decides.

My guess would be up smash since you use the side one at times. However, do note that I use heavy characters unlike Sara, making me much harder to kill.

:3

I know. ;____;

Nope. :3 It's actually grab>up throw>thunder. Very effective, since the throw stun makes you immobile long enough for me to shock you. That's why I said 120. I could kill Sara at ~100.

I thought I already implied that when I said you'd use other characters >_>.

*pat*

Falco and Snake are going to be gentle.

I know. ;____;

Nope. :3 It's actually grab>up throw>thunder. Very effective, since the throw stun makes you immobile long enough for me to shock you. That's why I said 120. I could kill Sara at ~100.

*pat*

We'll see. I'm pretty sure I managed to dodge that lightning bolt or even completely avoid it by turning left/right.

Ah...I forgot to ask, but how was my sister?

I thought she was your brother. O_o

Hmm... I'll list one thing she did bad, and one thing she did well.

Bad: She focused mainly on attacks. This left her wide open on multiple occasions.

Good: When those attacks connected they hurt. Also, although she was wide open occasionally, it was kind of hard to get to her.

Why would you...nah, never mind.

Alright, excellent, that kid did shockingly well for her skill level and rustyness.

Well, I heard Envy's brother, and for some reason I thought that meant Envy was your brother. I didn't know which gender you were, actually. DX

Quite. Hope to brawl her (and you ^^) again sometime.

;__;

Also, huh, Colin isn't terrible.

INFANTRY STORM GOGOGOGO

I thought he was supposed to be homosexually overpowered?

Hmm?

He is?

Colin is overpowered in maps with large number of cities in them he's capable of doing 999% damage using his Super Co power with alot of funds. Even though he only has 10% less damage he's still can get neotanks earlier than everyone.

Edited by Jason W.

holyshitholyshitholyshit

NO MATTER WHAT FIA SAYS, I KNEW YOU WERE JUST ON VACATION/VISITNG A RELATIVE'S HOUSE/SOMETHING

I told you to wait for her... that's all. >_>