• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Like how? You have Holsety now.

You underestimate how much I attract the extremes. Things either go really, really well... Or completely terrible.

Besides, I was thinking pairings. I might not pair up FuryXClaude, and BriggidXHolyn in time. ;___;

:wub:

... well, I think I should have Major Blagi...

Then you're safe~

You underestimate how much I attract the extremes. Things either go really, really well... Or completely terrible.

Besides, I was thinking pairings. I might not pair up FuryXClaude, and BriggidXHolyn in time. ;___;

Leave them side-by-side. Always.

That's too bad. I go to sleep in maybe 80 minutes...

'Tis a shame, yes. But I'm pretty sure at least one person will be here to help me. If not... Well, I'll manage to get by alone. Things are just a lot easier when I have assistance.

:awesome:

300+ love points in a chapter. Should be easy. Just stick them next to each other ALL THE TIME until they fall in love.

You can do it, just keep them together.

Leave them side-by-side. Always.

And if that doesn't work...?

:awesome:

300+ love points in a chapter. Should be easy. Just stick them next to each other ALL THE TIME until they fall in love.

I think so too, but only when things go extremely well. But I'm not exactly sure why the middle of the road ever happens to me... ;____; Unless you weren't referring to how I attract the extremes?

I'll try. Give me 15 minutes, and then I'll start the final chapter of gen 1.

It will.

I hope you're right.

My first playthrough had Levin/Bridget and a dead Fury.

But this isn't my first FE playthrough ever, and I have your help. I should do at least slightly better. ;)

Onwards! To FE4... Chapter 5!

EDIT: Wow, this a sinister synopsis music.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

The only thing that could happen would be falling in love with someone else, if you follow what we said anyway.

Which wouldn't matter, considering the only two females unpaired are Briggid and Fury. The possibility of another "Slyvia mishap" occuring is incredibly slim.

But this isn't my first FE playthrough ever, and I have your help. I should do at least slightly better. ;)

Onwards! To FE4... Chapter 5!

EDIT: Wow, this a sinister synopsis music.

Which wouldn't matter, considering the only two females unpaired are Briggid and Fury. The possibility of another "Slyvia mishap" occuring is incredibly slim.

You still managed to pair Levin and Sylvia despite all warnings, though.

Either way, the game isn't unbeatable even if you butcher all your pairings. You get good fixed characters in 2nd gen, at the very least.

BTW, look at the fortune teller and see how the pairings are going. Feel free to kill an undesirable suitor if it's the case.