FE4 THREAD

Fia

Good Lux.

Don't forget to make inheritance adjustments, if you haven't yet.

This.

-----

and...

Be sure to pass over the Pursuit Ring, Leg Ring, Defense Sword, Wind Sword, Return Staff, Warp Staff, Rest Staff, Knight Ring. Because these are many items that will not get passed down to the second Gen if you don't.

Well you get the Wind Sword so late in the game if you don't and the Leg Ring is gotton by a nearly impossible boss at the point of the game that you battle in. And every other item will be lost if they are not passed down.

Edited by Ursula

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I've yet to see caps matter outside of multiplayer FE.

This and perhaps Levin!Sety vs Levin!Arthur comparisons. Sety's caps make his avoid so much more overkill that there will be more enemies who choose not to attack him than there would be enemies who choose not to attack Arthur.

Wait a minute... If I'm not mistaken, a slut is someone who is active sexually, often is in the wrong in said actions, but enjoys it.

Lachesis regrets that she had an affair with Fin, and if you believe she loved Eltshan, they're half-siblings, and I don't think that was against the law back then... And incest is sex between those of the same blood. They do not share the same blood.

Not that I'm trying to defend her, but... Yeah...

I see Hezul Blood on Both.

Edited by Sirius

Wait a minute... If I'm not mistaken, a slut is someone who is active sexually, often is in the wrong in said actions, but enjoys it.

Lachesis regrets that she had an affair with Fin, and if you believe she loved Eltshan, they're half-siblings, and I don't think that was against the law back then... And incest is sex between those of the same blood. They do not share the same blood.

Not that I'm trying to defend her, but... Yeah...

Do you really believe she did regret that?

Be sure to pass over the Pursuit Ring, Leg Ring, Defense Sword, Wind Sword, Return Staff, Warp Staff, Rest Staff, Knight Ring. Because these are many items that will not get passed down to the second Gen if you don't.

Well you get the Wind Sword so late in the game if you don't and the Leg Ring is gotton by a nearly impossible boss at the point of the game that you battle in. And every other item will be lost if they are not passed down.

The wind sword... Who to give it to?

Do you really believe she did regret that?

She said she was sorry, and she sounded like she meant it. I do believe it.

The wind sword... Who to give it to?

Patty and Fee would be my suggestions for the Magic Swords. I'd go with Wind for Patty, Thunder for Fee and Fire for Oifaye (you buy it on C7)

I see Vincent

Give the wind sword to Holyn.

Wait, who's Bridgett paired with?

Holyn.

Patty and Fee would be my suggestions for the Magic Swords. I'd go with Wind for Patty, Thunder for Fee and Fire for Oifaye (you buy it on C7)

Patty will still exist, even though Dew isn't paired?

He didn't play 2nd gen/FE5 yet.

:awesome:

I'm trying to remember something.. when the FESS wave came, weren't there three admins? I remember there was Jyo and Glenn, but who was the third? : /

Delmudd rocks, Forrest Knights just kind of have bad caps...

Still rocks.

Bullshit, Beo's backstory is more interesting than say, Ayra.

Ayra has lots of backstory, Beo is just an illogical mercenary who's friends with Elto.

(I want a short, immature debate!)

Holyn.

Patty will still exist, even though Dew isn't paired?

Children are mother-locked.

Cluelessman attacks again!

I'm trying to remember something.. when the FESS wave came, weren't there three admins? I remember there was Jyo and Glenn, but who was the third? : /

Vincent.

Why the heck to stat caps matter for the Dance ability?

I see you haven't played Inflation, where Dancers can actually kill.

Ayra has lots of backstory, Beo is just an illogical mercenary who's friends with Elto.

(I want a short, immature debate!)

Shanan has more backstory. And Ayra already got her genelogy gtfo.

I see you haven't played Inflation, where Dancers can actually kill.
If they're able to kill anyway, I don't see stat caps being an issue. Otherwise, the Dance ability doesn't even rely on stats, so they shouldn't be gimped if they ram caps.

True, true. Dew then. I would love to see Dew Saga.

The only thing interesting about Dew is that he's a thief shota that talks to spirits and woos the ladies.