• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon I suppose.

I think I'll start Tear Ring Saga unless someone wants to Brawl. Obviously this will likely mean I'll play the latter.

Do squeeze in a little bitg tearring at least.

Also, in case you're still somewhat bluming, arthur as a mage fighter can use only swords, anima and staves, no dark. Can't check salem yet.

Hello/Bonjour/Guten Tag/Ola/Hallo/Halo.

Alternatively, *stabs Ninji* is fine too.

This pretty much.

Afternoon I suppose.

I think I'll start Tear Ring Saga unless someone wants to Brawl. Obviously this will likely mean I'll play the latter.

I'm also starting that game, too.

It wa made by the same creator (Shozen Kaga) that made Fire Emblem. Aside from Nintendo sueing Enterbrain and Tiranog for copyright infrigement, this is a game that I'm willing to try out. Anyone got any tier lists for those that have played this game? Firelizard already made a translation script for this game since it's a Japan only game. This game does have rather a small audience and needs more fans.

-Do you actually need a Japanese Memory Card to save your game?

-Do they do mod chip installments to make Japanese games playable anymore? Cuz if not, otherwise I can get the console.

TRS >> FE

It's also twice as long than any other Fire Emblem game. 40 something chapters.

Not descided whether I'm doing emperor or master knight yet. Both are tempting.

Emperor keeps his weapons indoors unlike the Master Knight I guess.

He does have weakness vs. hammers, which I don't know if they're common lategame in this.

King, not Emperor.

: P

Emperor keeps his weapons indoors unlike the Master Knight I guess.

He does have weakness vs. hammers, which I don't know if they're common lategame in this.

Yeah, for indoors I think king is best, hammers can be avoided if they're there. Main reason for wanting master knight is that I want to have FE4 Leaf in Thracia, only with every stat being 40 : P

Yeah, for indoors I think king is best, hammers can be avoided if they're there. Main reason for wanting master knight is that I want to have FE4 Leaf in Thracia, only with every stat being 40 : P

King has 20 base stats in almost everything. Also I believe it has a free Big Shield.

Edited by Dio