• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Now join.

Well well, he detected something for once.

I'm not as stupid or clueless as I lead everyone to believe. I just decide to act in the character I seem to have established myself to others as.

Yup.

:awesome:

If you won't mind nosiness, what's wrong with IM? Nothing derisive here, I legitimately don't see how it's a burden. If it's a negative experience, how is it like that if it isn't just the people you talk to?

You realize no1 buys this?

I'd say just as planned, but then again that would fall right into the category of me looking like I was trying to fake it. I'll not be clueless, for a bit, to prove it. Although, my knowledge of the gaming world is truly limited.

If you won't mind nosiness, what's wrong with IM? Nothing derisive here, I legitimately don't see how it's a burden. If it's a negative experience, how is it like that if it isn't just the people you talk to?

I suspected such a question to rise. I dislike it because... Picture this: You're locked in an interesting/intense conversation, and then suddenly, the other person logs out, and the conversation is never finished. Also, half the time I say hi, and even though they're online, they're not there. Alternatively, it's just the awkward "hi, hi, what's up, nothing much you, me neither" conversation that I've come to dread. Although, that problem was fixed on the instant messaging server I used because it had the option to become invisible, and I never say hi unless there's something to say.

Make a hotmail account, then use Meebo.com to IM on MSN so that you won't have to download anything.

Like Gmail? In which case I'm all set. I'm just not a fan of Meebo because the server lagged a lot the one time I used it.

Although, that might have just been a bad day for the serve. What the heck, I'll give it a go.

My name, my username, and my abbreviation to my username are all taken. >_>

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I suspected such a question to rise. I dislike it because... Picture this: You're locked in an interesting/intense conversation, and then suddenly, the other person logs out, and the conversation is never finished. Also, half the time I say hi, and even though they're online, they're not there. Alternatively, it's just the awkward "hi, hi, what's up, nothing much you, me neither" conversation that I've come to dread. Although, that problem was fixed on the instant messaging server I used because it had the option to become invisible, and I never say hi unless there's something to say.
I share this very same problem.

If the conversation isn't finished because the other person for whatever reason randomly logs out and never attempts to continue the conversation or say goodbye, that's just the other person being shit and you should feel free to tell them how you feel about that imo, same with idling if they don't announce it somehow (though I am guilty of that). If you have nothing to talk about and want to have something to talk about, ask for their life story. It works at least 50/50.

Although, that might have just been a bad day for the serve.

You are correct sir

Edited by Rehab

Your fears are basically baseless.

Just take part in the chats, if that's your worry.

Your fears are basically baseless.

Just take part in the chats, if that's your worry.

Or just plan ahead.