• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm sorry for that. ;__; I told you I was the youngest member of the thread a few days after I came here (in the time warp).

I apparently didn't trick Hika, though.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

And I'm sorry for that. ;__; I told you I was the youngest member of the thread a few days after I came here (in the time warp).

I apparently didn't trick Hika, though.

Everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

That's all I'll say.

But we all forgot. (lolololate)

Forgot what?

Everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

That's all I'll say.

I think I get your point... Well, I hope so anyway. :unsure:

Another thing; thanks to staff abuse, Julia is level 16... And counting. I love abuse. Even if it takes a while. :awesome:

And when the relive staff is broken, she'll be L19, 47E. The rest can be finished with continuing the arena.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Forgot what?

That you said you were youngest. Also, it's not like tihs matters or anything. ._.;

Another thing; thanks to staff abuse, Julia is level 16... And counting. I love abuse. Even if it takes a while. :awesome:

You...

Bastard...

I think I get your point... Well, I hope so anyway. :unsure:

Good Lux.

Go for level 20.

And when the relive staff is broken, she'll be L19, 47E. The rest can be finished with continuing the arena.

You are learning, I see.

That's all I'll say.

That's deep, man.

That you said you were youngest. Also, it's not like tihs matters or anything. ._.;

You...

Bastard...

Which is a lot different than the response I expected when I said my age. O_o

This is for the :wub:s, Ninji. I barely have enough patience to do it much, but Fia promised me :wub:s if I got most of my units near or above level 20.

Good Lux.

Go for level 20.

Oh, I intend to.

This is for the :wub:s, Ninji. I barely have enough patience to do it much, but Fia promised me :wub:s if I got most of my units near or above level 20.

Desperateman.

Age doesn't matter as much as you think.

I remember when Musashi thought I was around his age. Bwhahahahaha.

You are selling yourself for :wub:s. Whore.

Desperateman.

More like... I have something to work towards. What would I be rewarded with if I got my units to high levels. They'd just slaughter the enemy!

Did I just contradict myself...?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I remember when Musashi thought I was around his age. Bwhahahahaha.

The quote I posted to Lux is valid for you too, although in a reverse way.

But enough praising, you're our punching bag. *stabs*

More like... I have something to work towards. What would I be rewarded with if I got my units to high levels. They'd just slaughter the enemy!

lolol

Did I just contradict myself...?

Snorefest IMO. I literally fell asleep while arena abusing for my wi-fi team >_>

You are selling yourself for :wub: s. Whore.

Which is exactly why I came out with the fact that I'm actually 14. I remembered that it's how you act, not your age. ^_^

Well, it was either that reason or the generic "What the heck; I'll give it a shot."

Snorefest IMO. I literally fell asleep while arena abusing for my wi-fi team >_>

Then again, you're Masoman. You aren't happy unless the game is out to rape you.

By the way, did you drop YsF?

The quote I posted to Lux is valid for you too, although in a reverse way.

When will I be exalted? D:

But enough praising, you're our punching bag. *stabs*

damn you

Then again, you're Masoman. You aren't happy unless the game is out to rape you.

By the way, did you drop YsF?

Meh, I just don't like it when a game's too easy =\. Though there are exceptions but I sure as hell won't bother to make it easier.

No, I've just been playing SHUMPs lately. I'll get back to it soon. I want to at least beat Ikaruga's main game at least once on normal (lol I can barely make it to the 3rd boss on easy mode).

Edited by Sirius