FE4 THREAD

Fia

Abuse more then.

Fia. I'm sorry, but I can't abuse again. It takes waaaaay too long. D: Although, I will do it for the same units each time. Argh! I'm typing faster than I can think!

By the way; I underestimated my units again. And Lakche promoted. : D Skasaha is close, too. But rushing the enemy actually does work!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way; I underestimated my units again. And Lakche promoted. : D Skasaha is close, too. But rushing the enemy actually does work!

FE4 is about rushing against the enemies at decent level. In other word, steamrolling.

FE4 is about rushing against the enemies at decent level. In other word, steamrolling.

Fun stuff. : D I usually play defensively, so this game comes as a slight shock to me.

By the way, are there any villages I reaaaally want to get to?

No. I don't speak Spanish. ;____; But a different guide just told me there's a thief ring in one of the eastern villages.

Have Aless get it. He's likely one of the best users and it costs a lot to trade.

Edited by Dio

Have Aless get it. He's likely one of the best users and it costs a lot to trade.

That's exactly who I was going to give it to. :3

Lrn2GoogleTranslate

If memory serves, google translation is terrible. D:

1719 TOA fanarts. (I think it won't get any significant growth, since I don't collect TOA fanarts anymore. And I didn't count doujins here)

1520 FE4 fanarts. (Not counting other illustrations and mangas.)

1734 Vocaloid fanarts. (Not counting the PV folders.)

Time to hunt for Vocaloid fanarts again. I haven't touch them in ~4 days. I can imagine 50~ pages of fanarts waiting for me.

1719 TOA fanarts. (I think it won't get any significant growth, since I don't collect TOA fanarts anymore. And I didn't count doujins here)

1520 FE4 fanarts. (Not counting other illustrations and mangas.)

1734 Vocaloid fanarts. (Not counting the PV folders.)

Time to hunt for Vocaloid fanarts again. I haven't touch them in ~4 days. I can imagine 50~ pages of fanarts waiting for me.

Might you have any of Lakche?

Fia <3

Hi~

Lakche jumped up to being my third favorite lady of FE. : D May I see some?

Musashi posted most of the high quality Lakche fanarts in that fanart thread. =o