• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Against Eltosian.

In the case of Eltoshan it would be perfectly acceptable to have Lachesis talk to him, since the game fully intends for you to do that anyway. Speaking of talks...Ike vs Naesala in C18, anyone?

Oh yeah, and Sigurd is 100% entitled to all rings: Making bosses much more managable.

It's so weird. You stick 'em together for five turns, and then they're in love with each other. I guess they aren't picky. XD

It's official. The 2nd generation is more of a slut than Lachesis herself.

Sigurd still owns more of the game than Ike ever will.

Eltoshan: Sigurd is killing all of the enemies to clear a way for Lachesis.

Dragon Knights: Lol physical attacks and access to wing clipper.

Langbalt: Isn't he a boss that stands still? If so, auto-failure.

Reptor: Sigurd has Tyrfing by this time.

While you proven that a Sigurd solo may technically not be possible without the help of... A ridiculously small number of units, Sigurd is still far, far more broken than Ike since he's still able to turn most of the game into an absolute joke.

Sigurd is broken, and no reason of "HE'S A CRUISADER, HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN YOUR OTHER GUYS" will make this justifiable as good game design.

Edited by Chainey

Chapter 5 against the Dragon Knights, now.

Phinora castle + Tirfying helps. I should know, I had Sigurd do this with the Thief Sword and those they didn't wanna attack until I purposely got Sigurd hurt by 1 Slayer.

Against Langobalt

Power Ring + Tirfying and Life Ring.

Against Leptor.

Doable. Tirfying and slowly killing his lackies.

Against Eltosian.

I'd say impossible but I did see Ardan kill Eltosian in a video so....

What? What chapter are you on?

And why is your Celice unpromoted?

9. I didn't use Celice much. I plan to baby him a little this chapter, though. Him and Corple.

It's times like these when I realize how much better the children are than their parents.

a5dn5w.png

9. I didn't use Celice much. I plan to baby him a little this chapter, though. Him and Corple.

It's times like these when I realize how much better the children are than their parents.

a5dn5w.png

-Hmm... Okay. Well, my Celice promoted in the middle of this chapter. XD anyway, Celice should be hitting the Arena and be the one to wipe out Hannibal's army.

-Why didn't Skasaha promote earlier? He has Elite. He was level 20 at the end of chapter 7. o_o

-Hmm... Okay. Well, my Celice promoted in the middle of this chapter. XD.gif anyway, Celice should be hitting the Arena and be the one to wipe out Hannibal's army.

-Why didn't Skasaha promote earlier? He has Elite. He was level 20 at the end of chapter 7. o_o

-Celice died on the third level of the arena

-He was level 10 a chapter ago. I was training Lakche over him, but his use skyrocketed once he got the hero sword.

Skasha is awesome. Definitely prefer him over Lackche.

I personally prefer Lakche, but they're pretty close. And they both kill. : D

-Celice died on the third level of the arena

-He was level 10 a chapter ago. I was training Lakche over him, but his use skyrocketed once he got the hero sword.

I overkilled with Sigurd's Silver sword, which is why Celice was so easy to train. He would critical every other time. XD

Skasha is awesome. Definitely prefer him over Lackche.

Most people forget about Skasha's (and Holyn's) existence because Lackche is female.

You, my good sir, is made of WIN.

Most people forget about Skasha's (and Holyn's) existence because Lackche is female.

Erm... That's another reason. XD But it was mainly because I tried them both out, and Lakche did better for me.

And because Aira is female.

Aira was a different story. I liked her better because first of all, yes she has Astra. The other reason being that she has a little backstory, unlike Holyn who just says "Oh hi there, you beat me, so let me fight for you."

People forget about Holyn because of HEY GUYS I HAS STARLIGHT

And because Aira is female.

If only Holyn had boobs...